233: [ Extra] System's Story

The law system department is a blank place.

    You can hardly see anything with the naked eye. Only the Chaos God with powerful divine power and various systems can see the real law system.

    The law system department is very cold and majestic.

    With the naked eye, you can only see countless dazzling data flying around.

    It's very cold and holy here.

    It is even more majestic than the chaotic universe inhabited by the seven chaotic gods.

    Because all systems are transformed with a trace of the law of heaven.

    Notice.

    It is law, not force.

    This is equivalent to governing the laws in the human world. The only difference is that the law has become a physical existence.

    And the task of all systems is to defend the majesty of the laws of heaven.

    And protect the operation of each plane world.

    Clear out bugs that shouldn't exist, etc.

    And these BUGs usually refer to time-travelers or reborners, especially those reborn or time-travelers who are restless trying to seize the luck of the original Destiny Child.

    Of course, there are other tasks.

    And this involves - fast wearer.

    "My lord, are you there?" A nervous voice came from outside the court.

    At that time, the judicial system had just finished a case.

    It's a system that imprisons its host and pokes at it. This case is a bit special, and it took 0320 a little time.

    When it left the court and saw the jailer system in front of it, 0320 understood that something had happened to 0321 again.

    as expected.

    The next sentence of the jailer system is: "0321 let me deliver this to you."

    The judge system took it at will, and the first line in the list was the nasty words.

    It reads—

    Ah, my dear system of judges.

    Something happened to me again QAQ

    but this time I was wronged! Really wronged, I swear!

    So can you get me out?

    I don't really care if I go to jail or not, but I want to see you.

    You are the light in my life.

    Seeing you is like stepping out of the darkness.

    Can you come?

    Remember to bring something to eat when you come, I'm hungry.

    The judge system put it away after reading it, and then it looked at the jailer system in front of it, and said, "What crime did it commit again?"

    If 0320 remembers correctly, 0321 recently took over a new host to do the task.

    Still a Chaos God.

    However, the judge system had conducted an investigation before and found that he should not have caused any harm to 0321.

    So let it go.