215

Gayan didn't give up.

    In the following time, he spent most of his time kneeling on his perch to beg God the Father.

    But a year has passed.

    Two years, or even decades, have passed, and the habitat remains the same as usual.

    Gayan gradually gave up.

    The distraught Gayan did not go back to the temple, but sat at the end of the universe and watched those plane worlds distracted.

    This state was soon known by other Chaos Gods.

    After knowing the whole story from the God of Wisdom, the expressions of many Chaos Gods changed.

    certainly.

    They were not mourning the loss of Brother Eros.

    God has no emotions, let alone various complex emotions such as sadness.

    So it's hard to be surprised for a moment.

    They were just worried about the fall of Brother Eros, so what about his priesthood?

    Gayan and Eros are the two chaotic gods created by God the Father himself.

    No one can replace their priesthood.

    Without the constraints of the God of Order and Death, one can imagine how chaotic the world of all planes would be.

    Gayan was at the end of the universe for a long time.

    During this period, no god dared to disturb him.

    It wasn't until one day that Gayan himself returned to the temple from the end of the universe that the God of Wisdom decided to visit Gayan.

    And when he arrived, what he saw was Brother Gayan lying on a soft couch. Holding a shining night bead in his hand, he threw it back and forth and took it back.

    It seems that he is entertaining himself, but if you look carefully, you will find that there is no expression on Brother Jiayang's face.

    He seems to have completely lost his mind in another time and space.

    "Brother Jiayang."

    Hearing this voice, Jiayang slightly turned his head.

    After finding out that it was Yan Jin, the God of Wisdom, he nodded, and said in a casual and indifferent tone: "Yes."

    Seeing Jia Yang like this, the God of Wisdom couldn't help being a little dumbfounded.

    He shook his head and sighed: " Brother Jiayang, are you okay?"

     He didn't expect Brother Gayan to care so much about Brother Eros, he thought it would be just a day or two of sadness at most. 

   But after such a long time, Brother Gayang obviously showed no sign of coming out.

     This surprised the God of Wisdom.     After all, Brother Ijayan's character seems a bit unlike him.

    Unless...

    At that time, it wasn't just the love disaster of Brother Eros?

    Before Brother Gayan told him that Brother Eros fell during a love catastrophe, and he thought it was Brother Eros' own love catastrophe.

    Now it seems to be a double love robbery? ! 

    But he remembered very clearly that Brother Jiayang was not going to cross the Love Tribulation at that time...