231

Luckily the water and fire gods didn't do much.

    Just kiss and hug.

    If it crossed the boundary a little further, the water god might explode on the spot.

    After all, that is God the Father.

    He is the Father God revered by the entire Primordial God Realm.

    Vulcan was also taken aback, and the whole person was stunned.

    After reacting, he also knelt on the ground in fear, his face pale.

    Fortunately, Father God didn't seem to blame them. After a moment of silence, Father God indifferently asked what they were doing just now.

    The water god looked a little pale.

    In the end, he gritted his teeth and told the feelings between himself and Vulcan.

    And I hope God the Father will do it.

    like?

    It was the first time Eros had heard this strange word.

    Somewhat subtle.

    Unlike Gayan and Eros.

    Both the god of fire and the god of water are made of mud by Gayan, and they are essentially half-human.

    The reason why they are gods is because Gayan bestowed them with power.

    Kojayan is different from Eros.

    They are the Chaos Gods bred by the chaos of the universe, not to mention that the Father God has given them powerful law power.

    As the strongest Chaos God in the entire universe.

    So they have no emotion, the stronger the divine power, the weaker the desire.

    But now, Eros felt as if his heart had been hit suddenly, as if the things that had been hovering in his heart dimly had suddenly become clearer.

    Eros didn't say anything after that, but disappeared into the flood in an instant.

    Sensing the departure of the Father God, the Water God wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    Although he didn't know why Father God came suddenly, and he didn't know why he left suddenly.

    But they're fine.

    He really thought he would be punished by God the Father.

    Fortunately not.

    Eros did not return to the chaotic universe afterwards, but went to other plane worlds to check.

    Then he discovered that the creatures created by Gayan in basically every plane world were all together.

    Some even gave birth to the next generation.

    This made Eros's always indifferent eyes seem to ripple.

    But what Eros didn't know was that those beings were different from him and Gayan.

    He and Gayan are the most powerful Chaos Gods in the entire universe.

    is immortal.

    Unless it is Heavenly Father God who wants to kill them.

    But those creatures have an end of life, so their instinct will drive them to reproduce and continue their blood.

    But in the eyes of Eros, this is destiny.