205

If there is one thing Gayan likes most about the interstellar world.

    That should be night.

    The night of the interstellar world is very beautiful, all kinds of colorful and brilliant lights are dotted in the night sky, and aircrafts and hovering vehicles pass by from time to time.

    It added some lively atmosphere to this already exciting night.

    Gayan watched the night outside from the window of his bedroom, but his expression was obviously out of state, and it could be seen that he was distracted.

    After two days of thinking, Gayan can be sure that the memories he experienced before are not wrong.

    But when I woke up, I suddenly returned to the world of that year...

    This is a bit problematic.

    And the attitude of the system has returned to the past.

    All of this seemed to remind him that what he experienced before was just a dream, and his mission had just begun.

    If others would be confused, they would even be unable to distinguish between reality and dreams.

    But Gayan felt that his memory in front of him would never be wrong.

    The reason is very simple, even if he fantasizes about completing the task, it's impossible to fantasize about being oppressed by the hero in every world, right?

    Not to mention that he never thought he could bend before he met the male lead.

    Even if he is bent, he should be on top. Who would fantasize about being fucked every day?

    Tsk.

    Saby's fantasy, but also want to lie to him.

    After figuring this out, Gayan let out a long sigh of relief.

    Then, Jia Yang rolled his eyes, and suddenly said: [System. ]

    [Please speak. 】The tone is still cold.

    [Do you have any cartoons? I want to see. 】Jayang said.

    The system paused for a moment before replying in a cold voice: [The host, please concentrate on the task, and don't be distracted by other things that are not related to the task. 】

    [Just watch it once, didn't you say that 'everything in the sea' looks good last time? At that time, I was distracted and didn't watch it much, so you can play it again. ]

    [It's not good, I saw it. If you want to watch, I recommend you to watch Detective All. 】The system said.

    But as soon as this sentence fell, the system realized what it had said.

    It stopped for a moment.

    Gayan didn't speak, and neither did the system.

    One person became silent all of a sudden, and the atmosphere was slightly awkward.

    After an unknown amount of time, Jiayang and the system both skipped this topic tacitly.

    [Is the mission necessary to betray Eros? 】

    Although the truth has been exposed, the system still maintains its aloofness, and said vaguely:【Yes. ]

    [What if you don't do it? 】

    The system paused, then said in a deep voice: 【It must be done. 】

    The system seems to be unable to remind too many things, so it said these three words three times.