222

Hanyan laughed.

    It's like hearing some nice joke.

    But even though it was a big laugh, there was a trace of heart-wrenching sadness in that kind of laughter.

    Even Huan Ji's heart subconsciously twitched slightly.

    He knew he was going too far.

    But he couldn't bear it anymore, so he kept talking.

    Since his birth, no one has ever humiliated him like this, let alone the other party was once his apprentice.

    This feeling of being offended is like trampling on the dignity of the Godhead.

    That's why the phantom festival can't be controlled.

    He looked at Han Yan with blood and tears in his eyes, and moved his lips slightly as if he wanted to say something.

    But before he could say anything, Han Yan stopped smiling. He looked at Huan Ji, then leaned down slightly and whispered viciously in his ear: "Since Master thinks this is humiliation, then enjoy the process of humiliation."

    Huan Ji's expression changed.

    Subconsciously, he wanted to explain to Han Yan, at this time, Huan Ji, who sensed the danger, had already forgotten his dignity and face.

    But Hanyan didn't give him this chance.

    The cold and powerful divine power directly penetrated the law sea of the phantom sacrifice.

    The phantom sacrifice screamed in an instant—

    the divine power that had been severely damaged could no longer protect the crumbling godhead, and a huge crack appeared in the godhead instantly.

    With this degree of injury, as long as he exerted a little more force, Huan Ji's godhead would be shattered.

    Feeling the gradual dissipation of its master's divine power, Huanbing immediately turned into a small beast, and it was about to leave the temple to find reinforcements.

    But as soon as it ran to the door anxiously, it saw Hanyan's natal sword hanging in the air and facing it coldly.

    The flame sword surrounded by flames is very compelling.

    This made Huan Bing startled.

    The natal sword is generally more inclined to part of the personality of the owner.

    So Huan Bing actually tends to have a cold personality.

    So it subconsciously wanted to send out coercion like before, trying to deter Lie Yanjian. But with the lessons learned from the master, Huan Bing suddenly felt that this might be useless.

    Maybe it will be even worse, just like the master.

    The current Raging Flame Sword is not always sticking to it like it used to be, and now it is just like its owner, basically not talking much.

    Hands only.

    Magic Ice was hit by it several times.

    So Huan Bing hesitated, and it chose to take a step back slightly.

    Used to show weakness.

    It even raised its short hand to let the opponent see the wound on its body, saying that if it was hit again, it would be cold.