9

Chapter 9 ~A'loof

-•-

Draco's eyes fluttered open, the morning sun peeking in through the window. He went to get up, stopping when he felt something tug him back. He looked down to see Harper sleeping peacefully. Her head now was on his chest, while her arm was still tightly wrapped across his stomach. The cover slightly dropped exposing Harper's upper thigh that was draped over his groin.

Draco started to run his fingers on her exposed skin, feeling her squeeze into him ever so slightly when he would come too close to where the jumper lay. "Why on earth did you bring Pansy in here," Blaise's voice said slightly groggy from his bed, his bad vision making Harper look like a blob.

Draco sat up straighter now, Harper's arm falling to the bottom of his waist as he pulled the cover-up, covering her exposed thighs. "You have terrible eyesight," Draco stated, as he started to play with her hair now.

"Wait, who is it?" Blaise asked, clumsily finding his glasses on the dresser. Putting them on, staring wide-eyed at Draco. Draco's face began to grow a bright red at Blaise's reaction.

"Just please tell me you two used protection," Blaise whispered, trying not to wake the sleeping girl or Flynn.

"We didn't even kiss, we're friends Blaise, nothing else," Draco stated firmly.

Blaise looked at him like he didn't fully believe him, sitting back on his bed, grabbing a book. Blaise held a smile at the scene, happy that at least Draco was being nice to her again. Now it was only down to Emily, which seemed like an impossible task. He watched from over his book, how Draco held her leg from under the blanket, while he ran his hands through her hair. His eyes held love and adoration as he stared at the sleeping girl.

"What are you staring at Zabini," Draco asked, never taking his eyes off Harper.

"Nothing," he shook his head, sticking his nose back into the book, a smile of his own gracing his lips.

Twenty to Thirty minutes passed before Harper woke up. She opened her eyes to be met with the morning sun, she tucked her head further into his chest as a response. Pulling the covers over her more, taking them, and putting them to her chin.

"Comfy," Draco said, no longer having any sort of warmth, his bare chest succumbing to the ever-growing winter climate.

"No," She picked the blanket up, covering Draco's shoulders with it, moving her body up so that her head lay by his neck. With Harper's movements, his left hand found its way to her bum, no longer being able to grab her thigh.

Harper paid no mind to Draco's hand placement as she rested her head back down in the crook of Draco's neck, "Now I am," She mumbled.

"We have to get up soon," Draco said.

"No, no we don't," Her voice grew quieter as she began to fall back to sleep.

"Harper," she picked her head up looking at Draco. She stared into his gray eyes, Blaise scoffing, which made her turn her head sharply.

"Good morning, Blaise," Harper said, more awake, forgetting the two weren't alone. Blaise stared at her amused.

"Good morning Harper. What do I owe the pleasure of your company this fine Saturday morning too," Blaise said, putting his book down to look at the two.

Harper propped herself with her elbow taking her hand away that was wrapped around Draco. "Just had another nightmare, and Draco was in the common room," She lied. "Then this dumbarse wouldn't get away from me," She smiled, pushing Draco with her hand softly, as she continued to lie.