Chapter 88: Forgotten Memento

Start from the beginning

Top: He's also my son.

(Y/N): I see. Well it must be quite the honor to see you two at the same time then. Number 1 and 2.

I stepped out of the room and into the open field. I looked back and the door is gone completely. I saw an older man where the door was.

Growth: Hello there, my name is Growth.

(Y/N): Hey... Did you come for my apparent assassination?

Growth: Honestly, yes.

He looked over at Top and King.

Growth: I'll take care of the situation from here. You two can leave.

Davidson: Alright, if you need me to take care of Imperium, then I'll do it by myself this time.

Top and King jumped away. I looked over at Growth.

Growth: Do you go by any other name?

(Y/N): Yeah my name is (Y/N).

Growth: It's very nice to meet you.

He definitely seems like a nice person. He started to walk away. I quickly ran up to catch up to him. He looked at me with intrigue.

Growth: That's a very nice scarf.

(Y/N): Oh, thanks. It keeps me warm in snowy mountains.

Growth: I bet it does. Do you remember where you got it?

(Y/N): I remember someone important to me gave it to me... But I can't remember who right now.

Growth: I understand. Though you shouldn't forget someone important to you.

(Y/N): ...Right.

(Time Skip)

Me and Growth made it to a huge mansion in the city I originally arrived at.

(Y/N): Why are we here?

Growth: This is my home. I have some people that I think you should meet.

(Growth's POV)

This kid... He looks exactly like Imperium, but he doesn't act like him at all. I can't sense a single intention to hurt someone. It's almost like he doesn't know how to hurt someone. But who is he? I guess I'll have to discuss that with the others sometime.

(???'s POV)

I am at Growth's house. It os definitely a huge home. I could fit my previous house in just one of the rooms.

Ashley: Brooklyn!

I turned around and saw Ashley. She ran up to me and gave me a tight hug.

Brooklyn: Good to see you Ashley.

We broke the hug as she look at me.

Brooklyn: So any luck finding your scarf?

Ashley let out a sigh as she looked down at the ground.

Ashley: I haven't... I've been looking forever for it and it just disappeared. I'm sorry for losing it.

Brooklyn: It's alright Ashley. It's only a scarf after all.

Ashley: Yeah, but you gave it to me. It makes it more than just a scarf to me.

We shared a quick kiss together, but stopped when we heard the front door open. Me and Ashley walked over to it and saw Growth.

Ashley: Welcome back father!

Growth: Hello Ashley. Hello Brooklyn. We may have a guest for a while.

Ashley: Who is it?