Chapter 43 - Final Fate

"Alright so what shall we do with you," said Sonia, facing Rose, Oleana, Misty, May, Drew, Kenny, Trip, Iris and Calem who was surrounded by the rest of the group along with Officer Jenny.

"Ash, what do you say?" asked Leon.

"In terms of Leon and Oleana, it's probably best that you, Sonia, Professor Magnolia and Officer Jenny decide since you know them more than I do. As for these seven people," answered the raven-haired trainer pointing at Misty, May, Drew, Kenny, Trip, Iris and Calem, "we'll decide amongst my friends and rivals." Open hearing Ash's response, Leon, Sonia and Officer Jenny nodded in approval.

"Not a problem Ash. Initially, I would have arrested them, but since you're the Pokemon Master and a Regional Champion whilst they affected you the most, it's definitely a good idea that you decide their fate along with your friends," said Officer Jenny.

"Thanks Officer Jenny, I appreciate that," said Ash and she nodded.

"Alright, Rose and Oleana. Come with me," ordered Officer Jenny as she took out a Growlithe and an Arcanine, rounding up the two people away from the Hammerlocke Stadium.

"Ash, I'll first head off to the Pokemon Centre with Sonia to check on my Pokemon," said Leon.

"Sure thing, see you shortly," said the raven-haired trainer and the 2 trainers returned their Pokemon back into its PokeBall before leaving.

As the 2 trainers left Hammerlocke Stadium, Ash gestured the group, except for the traitors who were still kept on guard by Brock's Toxicroak, Max's Mightyena, Alain's Bisharp, Clemont's Diggersby and Bonnie's Gardevoir, to gather together in one of the corners of the area and making sure that the traitors cannot hear what they are saying.

"So what's the final decision for the fate of the traitors?" asked Professor Kukui.

"I was thinking of banning them from participating in future tournaments such as Pokemon Leagues and Pokemon Contests," suggested Ash.

"Good idea. Permanently or for just a selected period of time?" asked Gary.

"In terms of Pokemon Leagues, I would say 10 years and revoke their past records in their participation of the said event, which would also include challenging gyms. The Pokemon League Committee will be informed of this. Now as for Pokemon Contests, I'd would leave that to Dawn to decide," said Ash whilst gesturing to the Sinnoh Trainer.

"Why me, Ash?" asked Dawn.

"Because you're a Top Coordinator whilst I'm not, so it isn't really my position to make decisions when it comes to Pokemon Contests. And you're the only one here on our side who has this title," replied the raven-haired trainer.

"Very well. In that case, I would do the exact same as your decision with future participation in Pokemon Leagues. Additionally, Drew and May would be stripped of their titles as Top Coordinator," said Dawn.

"I think that's a good idea," said Brock and the others nodded in agreement.

"Wait, what about Misty and Iris though?" asked Max.

"Good question, Max. For Misty, I'll let Brock decide since he was a fellow Kanto Gym Leader and also because she used to travel with us. In terms of Iris, I plan to contact the Dragon Village Elder and leave her to make the decision," said Ash.

"If you're letting me decide, Ash, then I would revoke her status as the Cerulean Gym leader, but it will most likely be decided by the Pokemon Inspection Agency, including how long the revocation would last, leaving Daisy, Violet and Lily to manage her," said Brock.

"If Misty is going to have her status as a gym leader revoked, then who's going to take over her?" asked Ash.

"That will also be determined by the Pokemon Inspection Agency," answered Brock and the rest of the group nodded in understanding.