Chapter 37 - Ash VS Leon

"This will be an official 6 on 6 battle between Champion Leon and Champion Ash. Both trainers are permitted to use one of either the following: Mega Evolution, Z-Moves and Dynamax or Gigantamax. Substitutions are allowed at any time and the battle will be over when all of either side's Pokemon are knocked out. Can both trainers please send out their Pokemon?" requested the referee.

"Seismitoad, I will start with you," said Leon as he sent out the Vibration Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Dracovish, let's go," said Ash as he sent out the Fossil Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Battle begin," said the referee.

"Dracovish, use Fishious Rend," said Ash as the Fossil Pokemon began charging towards Seismitoad while its Jaw started glowing blue.

"Block it using Drain Punch," said Leon as one of Seismitoad's hands began to glow green and began to strike towards the opposing Fishious Rend, resulting in a stalemate.

"Now strike with your other hand," added Leon as Seismitoad's spare hand also glowed green and immediately struck Dracovish and knocking it back.

"Not bad," the raven-haired trainer thought to himself.

"Reminds me of my Electivire's battle with Ash's Pikachu back in the Sinnoh League," commented Paul.

"How did that particular battle turn out?" asked Alain.

"Well considering that Pikachu already took damage from battling Aggron and defeating my Froslass, Electivire was able to knock out Pikachu using Brick Break using its other hand," replied Paul.

"So here it is again then," said Brock.

"Earth Power," said Leon as Seismitoad slammed one of its hands onto the ground, causing multiple cracks to occur and glow yellow whilst heading towards the opposing Dracovish

"Counter with Dragon Rush," said Ash as Dracovish leapt into the air and began diving towards the opposing Seismitoad while its body became surrounded with a blue aura that formed the shape of a dragon, scoring a direct hit on the opposing Seismitoad.

"How about this? Sludge Bomb," ordered Leon as Seismitoad recovered from the attack and fired an array of sludge bombs from its mouth at the opposing Dracovish. 

"Block it with Iron Head," commanded Ash as Dracovish's head began to glow silvery-white whilst charging towards Seismitoad, scoring another hit seconds later.

"Alright then. Drain Punch once more," said Leon, but due to flinching from hit by Iron Head, the Vibration Pokemon was unable to move.

"Finish this off with Fishious Rend," ordered Ash as Dracovish's jaws glowed blue again whilst heading towards the opposing Seismitoad, hitting the Vibration Pokemon for the third time in a row and causing it to faint from the impact of the attack.

"Seismitoad is unable to battle. Dracovish wins," said the referee.

"Well done Seismitoad. Take a good rest. Dragapult, let's do this," said Leon as he recalled the Vibration Pokemon and sent out the Stealth Pokemon into the battlefield.

"Battle begin," said the referee.

"Use Dragon Rush," said Ash as Dracovish began diving towards the opposing Dragapult in mid-air whilst its body was surrounded in a blue aura that transformed into the shape of a dragon.

"Evade it with Agility," said Leon as Dragapult easily dodged the attack with its movements whilst doubling its speed.

"Now use Dragon Darts," added Leon as Dragapult began to fire two pairs of Dreepy darts at the opposing Dracovish, who could not react in time and was hit by the super effective attack, eventually knocked out.