Epilogue

At 6:30pm with the plane from Galar to Kanto arriving at the airport:

"Alright here we are," said Ash as the group, consisting of himself Gary, Goh, Chloe, Professor Kukui, Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Brock and Misty. 

"Ash, should we head off to Pallet Town immediately?" asked Professor Kukui.

"Nah, considering that it is 6:30pm, we should book a hotel for tonight and continue onwards tomorrow morning," said Ash.

"What would be the nearest city/town from the airport in Kanto?" asked Kiawe.

"Saffron City," answered Brock.

"That's perfect, considering that it is not too far to Cerulean City, which is where Misty lives," said Ash.

"I guess tomorrow morning is where we part ways," said Sophocles.

"Pretty much," said Brock whilst Misty didn't say anything.

"In that case, let's head to the Pokemon Centre and get some accommodation rooms," said Gary as the entire group got on a shuttle bus that took them to the Saffron City Pokemon Centre.

"Hi there Nurse Joy. Could I get 5 room keys for the 12 of us here in the Pokemon Centre accommodation?" asked Ash.

"Not a problem Ash. I saw your battle against Leon in the Masters Eight Tournament. Congratulations on your victory," said Nurse Joy as she handed five keys to the entire group.

"Thank you very much, Nurse Joy," said Ash.

"Anytime. Oh, by the way, do any of you need your Pokemon to be healed?" asked Nurse Joy.

"Thanks for asking, but it's all good," said the group.

"Alright then, enjoy your stay here," said Nurse Joy.

"We will," said the group and it was decided that the five rooms would be taken by each of the following individuals:

Room 1: Ash, Gary and Brock.

Room 2: Goh and Chloe.

Room 3: Professor Kukui, Kiawe and Sophocles.

Room 4: Lillie, Lana and Mallow.

Room 5: Misty.

"Misty. Just like before, you're free to eat wherever you want tonight, as long as it isn't the same restaurant as us. Is that understood?" asked Ash.

"Yes, I understand," replied Misty in an emotionless tone.

"Good. Now take a rest in your room," said Ash and she headed off to Room 5 and closed the door shut.

"Do you think Misty has any genuine remorse for what she and the traitors did since the betrayal till now?" asked Brock.

"Hard to tell, to be honest," said Gary.

"What do you guys think?" asked Goh to the rest of the group and the others shrugged.

"Who knows. It will be a matter of time until we find out," said Mallow.

"Well, the best solution is for Misty is to learn from her mistakes," said Chloe.

"Which unfortunately went the hard way," said Kiawe.

"Ranging from the betrayal to teaming up with Team Skull during the tourament in Alola and causing havoc in the Galar region by reviving the Darkest Day with Rose, Oleana and the Macro Cosmos employees, she has a lot to do in order to redeem herself. And this is no different for the other 6 traitors," said Ash.