Chapter 18 - Reunions

A day after defeating Bea, at a nearby restaurant:

"Do you ever stop eating?" asked Chloe with a slight bit of annoyance.

"What? I'm hungry?" said Goh while eating and Ash and Gary gave a slight snigger.

"What are you two laughing at?" said Chloe while turning to the lot of them with an annoyed glare.

"Nothing," said Ash and Gary a little nervously.

A moment later, Ash's Nanodex began to ring.

"Hello," said the raven-haired trainer as he answered the call, with Brock's hologram appearing.

"Sup Ash. I'm currently with Max, Dawn, Bonnie, Clemont, Serena and Lillie and we will arrive at Stow-on-Side in about 15 minutes. Where are you guys now?" answered Brock.

"We're currently having lunch at a nearby restaurant in the town, but we'll be finished in a few minutes, so let's meet up inside the Pokemon Centre near the entrance," said Ash.

"Wonderful, see you then," said Brock and his hologram disappeared a short moment later.

"Alright, let's finish up," said Ash and in five minutes, the four of them had ate all of their food and headed out towards the Pokemon Centre.

"Man, it's going to be great seeing them again," said Gary.

"Was the tournament the last time you guys met them?" asked Chloe.

"That's correct," said Ash.

"Looks like we're here," said Goh as the group of them approached the Pokemon Centre.

"And now we wait," said Gary.

With Brock, Max, Dawn, Bonnie, Clemont, Serena and Lillie:

"Alright, here we are," said Brock as the group of them approached the Pokemon Centre.

"Now where could they be?" asked Max and the seven of them looked around.

"There they are," said Dawn a short moment later, spotting a group of four people chatting at a bench.

"Ash," said Clemont as he and the rest approached the raven-haired trainer with and his friends.

"Clemont and everyone else, it's great to see you again," said Ash as he and Gary greeted the seven people joining them.

"And this must be Goh and Chloe, nice to meet you two," said Bonnie.

"Likewise," said Goh and Chloe in return.

"Yeah, and sorry for getting you two into the mess about dealing with the traitors," said Clemont.

"That's alright. It's a good chance for us to get stronger as a Pokemon Trainer," said Goh.

"So what have you been up to Ash?" asked Serena.

"Well you guys know about me competing in the World Coronation Series, and recently I've defeated the gym leader here in this town, earning my 4th gym badge," said Ash.

"Wow so that means you're halfway through," said Lillie.

"That's right," said Ash.

"Oh, what's your rank?" asked Max.

"At the moment, 500," replied the raven-haired trainer.

"And you enter the ultra class from Rank 99, if I remember correctly," said Brock.

"Correct," said Ash.

"Well, I wonder what ranks Trip and Calem are in at the moment," said Dawn.