Prologue

Author's Note:

In case anybody has not read the important note in the description, I'll reiterate here. For those who have not read my "Risen from Betrayal", I suggest you to do so as it allows you to get an understanding of the context behind this story. There may be a lot of content to read (108 parts), but trust me, it will help you a lot.

As mentioned in the epilogue from the previous story, some of the events in this story will be based off what has occurred in the Pokemon Sword & Shield Anime Series while the rest will be completely from my own creativity. 

1 year after the events of the epilogue from "Risen from Betrayal", with the traitors, Misty, May, Drew, Kenny, Trip, Iris and Calem at the Pokemon Centre accommodation, after staying for a few days and exploring different areas nearby:

"Great region so far, I must say," said Trip.

"Agreed, can't believe it's a year since our downfall in the tournament in Alola," said Calem.

"We may have lost back then, but that doesn't mean we should give up," said Misty.

"Exactly, I doubt that Ash and his friends aren't aware that we're in a completely new region, nor even know of the region itself, such a little kid," sneered Iris.

"Well with the fact that they're most likely unaware that we're here, this gives us plenty of time for us to train and become stronger without them knowing," said May.

"In addition to that, we might even discover some new features in Pokemon battling that can be used against Ketchum and his friends, regardless of whether they have Mega Evolution and Z-Moves or not," said Drew.

"Alright, this is it, folks. Our chance to overthrow Ash and his pathetic friends, proving that we will always be stronger than them," said Kenny.

"Where shall we begin when training though?" asked May.

"Well there are gyms in Galar region, from what we've seen so far," replied Calem.

"Surely not just gyms?" asked Drew.

"Any Pokemon Contests?" asked Kenny.

"Most likely not," answered Misty.

"Darn it," cursed Kenny.

"Well there are other ways of becoming stronger," said Trip.

"Such as?" asked May.

"Such as I don't know," replied Iris.

"But don't worry, we'll figure something out aside from competing in gyms," said Misty.

"Exactly, who knows that there might be a tournament of some sort that we can compete in like in Alola," added Misty.

"Nonetheless, we must train hard now if we wanna make our comeback and defeat Ketchup and his friends once and for all," said Calem.

"We may be outnumbered, but that won't stop us from winning," said 

"Let's do this," said Drew and the others nodded in agreement and determination.