Chapter 24 - An Attempted Dragon Revenge

Iris's Pokemon moveset update:

Haxorus: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Iron Tail, Earthquake.

Dragonite: Ice Beam, Dragon Rush, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower.

Druddigon: Iron Head, Dragon Claw, Gunk Shot, Fire Punch.

Hydreigon: Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Nasty Plot, Flash Cannon.

Excadrill: Drill Run, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Swords Dance.

Emolga: Air Slash, Thunder, Rain Dance, Iron Tail.

With the traitors at Spikemuth Town:

"Alright, one more gym left," said Calem and Trip as the two of them and the rest of the traitors began walking out of the Spikemuth Gym towards their previously booked accommodation in the Pokemon Centre, where moments ago, Calem had earned his seventh badge while Trip received his yesterday.

"Interesting how this gym is the only one so far that does not have stadium or a Power Spot to facilitate a Dynamax," said Drew.

"I was thinking the same. Wonder if the last gym, Hammerlocke, is the same as this one," said Misty.

"Don't you remember?" said Kenny in surprise. "We had to go through the city from Circhester Town."

"Oh right, I forgot," said Misty in a slightly sheepish manner, who then noticed Iris had a glum look on her face.

"Something on your mind, Iris?" asked Misty.

"As a matter of fact, yes," replied Iris.

"Alright, spit it out," said May.

"As some of you know, in terms of Dragon-type Pokemon, I have Dragonite, Haxorus, Druddigon, and Hydreigon and if I remember correctly, Ash also has four Dragon-type Pokemon as well, namely Dragonite, Garchomp, Noivern and Goodra," said Iris.

"What about it?" asked Drew.

"Until now, what really bothers me is that I never had the chance to battle all of Ash's Dragon-type Pokemon. The only ones I've dealt with were only Garchomp and Dragonite," replied Iris.

"And I'm guessing that you want to battle all of Ash's Dragon type Pokemon and defeat it," said Calem.

"Yes," said Iris.

"Iris, last time your Dragonite lost against his Garchomp. Are you sure you're up to this?" asked Trip.

"Positive. Plus remember that the amount of time Ash has spent with most of his Dragon-type Pokemon are a lot less than that compared to mine," said Iris.

"What makes you think that?" asked Drew.

"Two of his Dragon-type Pokemon come from Kalos, namely Noivern and Goodra, which obviously meant that he caught it after our journey in Unova. Dragonite was definitely caught sometime after the tournament while Garchomp was during Ash's journey in Sinnoh," said Iris.

"And what about your Dragon-type Pokemon?" asked Kenny.

"Haxorus: I've had it since I was very little when I grew up in the Village of Dragons. Dragonite was caught when I journeyed with Ash and Cilan in Unova. As for Hydreigon and Druddigon, it was after I returned to the Village of Dragons upon battling Clair," said Iris.

"So overall, that's still more than the amount to that of Ash and his Dragon-type Pokemon," said May.

"Exactly. I want to use that as my advantage to plot my revenge against Ash," said Iris.

"That's a good idea," said Calem.

"What battle style do you plan to use though?" asked Kenny.

"Good question," said Iris. "At this point, most likely a 2 VS 2, where both sides use four Pokemon until all of either side's have fainted and substitutions are allowed," answered Iris.