Chapter 12

EISHA'S POV

The Olympus castle is huge, but the other one in the Greek Realm is enormous. The interior design was inspired by old Greek. The thrones are facing towards us, I suddenly felt the connection.

My friends were busy talking, Hades and Zaryl were sitting on the throne. Hades glaring at Leandro, while Zaryl has poker expression on his face. We gather around in the front with Elias standing in the corner as if he stands as our spokesperson.

"Just tell the truth, okay? You can go home after this." I told them in a low tone. They all looked at me as if I'm being ridiculous.

"Eisha, I'm literally going to be violent. I suffered on this island without proper food, sleep, and rest! And now we're being involved in some sort of cult you're part of? So help me God-" Nicolas exclaimed, he looks like he's losing his mind.

"Nicolas!" I called him, I'm begging for his sanity to come back. He looked at me fast.

"What? Oh please, don't tell me we're going to die." He said. Alicia and Leandro shook their heads at him. They looked tired too but they're keeping their sanity.

"You will, Nicolas, if you're not going to shut your mouth. This land you're standing right now isn't normal, they follow rules and traditions here. I... Consider me as one of the leaders in this place. Believe me, I want to keep you out of this but I don't know how you got in here, how you broke the barrier." I explained.

A confusion plastered on their faces.

"Eisha, we got stranded on this island for 2 days. We're on a business trip then suddenly the aircraft crashed here. We just needed help, we looked out for a single person who might be living here, but we failed. Not until this morning." Alicia looked at me sincerely.

Leandro let out a sigh.

"Just tell your... other leaders that we don't have any intention to come here. It was an accident." Leandro said.

I was about to speak when Zaryl spoke in an authority tone.

"You don't need to pass your message through her, we'll be hearing it from you." Zaryl spoke as he stared at the three carefully.

"Persephone, come here." Hades said in a demanding tone. He's got the dark aura surrounding him. I saw all of my friends that are currently sitting on the throne except for me.

There are people on both sides, they're looking at me suspiciously. They didn't like the idea of me talking to the intruders. They're the people of council, they have come to witness this. I can't be biased, I still have duty here.

"Now, Persephone." Hades added, losing his patience. I glared at him but he ignored me. I stood up and grabbed the hem of my dress as I walked. I tilt my head up, I showed them my power and position in this damn palace.

People in this place seemed to judge me and think so lowly of me. And the way Hades speaks towards me just puts more fuel to the fire. I must put them in their place. I walked towards my throne and threw a deadly glare at Hades before I sat down gracefully.

"Let them speak, no one interrupts them." My voice echoes to the halls. I saw the smirk of Elias from the corner but he kept his posture formal.

"Pardon me, aren't you too close to the intruders, your grace? It might affect the process of decision if you take their side." A disciple of the temple spoke.

I was surprised when I heard that. My friends stayed silent as they waited for my response. They don't like to interfere.

"Are you questioning my actions?" I asked him. He was stunned. His other companion cleared his throat before he spoke.