Prologue

The news has spread like a wildfire all over the world. Some of them were alarmed and panicked. And some of them celebrated the great news but little did they know, it was a nightmare for the various people watching them silently.

Selecters all over the world received the news. Mythians were summoned in their world. After decades of Selecters trying to fulfill the tasks, it's only them who accomplished it in front of the Olympians.

How did they do it?

That was the question of many Selecters living all over the world.

They came from different countries but have the same organization.

"Have you received the news?" The British guy asked while drinking his beer.

The girl just smirked and nodded. She's a Latina.

"Who wouldn't? After hundreds of years, a group of people surpassed the test." She answered.

They're Selecters that from United States of America. But it's not only them, there's a few of them just wandering around the country. They must have received the news too.

They're in the same exclusive organization. All of the people who have connections with the Selecters were the only ones who were allowed to join. It could maybe be inside the government, like Politicians, and the business industry.

Inside the organization, there are commanders who train the Selecters. Like Lolo Franz, the popular Commander of the famous Mythians. The people started to honor him because of his achievement and determination.

Not all of the Commanders are good and resolute like him, some of the leaders inside the organization were cruel and evil, they're taking advantage of the Selecters. They're using the Selecters for their bad deeds, illegal doings and for their own satisfaction. Briefly speaking, they're making the Selecters as criminals.

"We need to save them." Biglang sabi ni Zaryl sa gitna ng pagtitipon. Lahat sila ay nakapalibot sa malaking mesa.

All of his comrades agreed to their Chief's statement.

After the beach incident, they informed Lolo Franz about what happened, including the other batch of Selecters. It's beyond excitement and happiness that lolo Franz can't explain. He was proud of his children, his dream was passed to his children. It's now finally happening.

When the Mythians entered the Mansion, lolo Franz became teary-eyed while watching them. Even the junior batch of Selecters kneeled down before them because of that. They have their own Olympians in their world. And they're just standing in front of them, looking so powerful.

"They're so intimidating, they look so powerful. Words aren't enough to describe them." That was the thought of young Hermes while bowing his head.

Thereafter of their short meeting with the members of Secret Society, Lolo Franz personally congratulated them wholeheartedly.

"Congratulations, you're finally Mythians. The Guardians of Earth. You have finally passed the tasks." Lolo Franz said with a warm smile.

Who would have thought that task he was referring to was the battle with Medusa and saving their world?

They thought there was only a simple task to become a Mythian, but it was never that simple, it was a deadly and lethal experience that no one knows if you could survive or not.

Eisha couldn't help but chuckled and smiled at him. She held his hand and caressed it.

"Kung hindi dahil sa tiwala at gabay niyo, hindi kami magiging Mythians, Lolo Franz. Maraming salamat." Eisha said. All her friends nodded.

Tumawa nang bahagya si lolo Franz at pinunasan ang namumuong luha sa gilid ng kanyang mga mata.

She's right, I was the first person who believed in them. I knew they're the one from the very beginning. That was the thought of lolo Franz.

I was never wrong for calling them as Mythians instead of Selecters. I knew it was finally them.

Bigla naalala ni Lolo Franz ang mahalagang paalala ng kanyang matalik na kaibigan na si Susan, the late Selecter of Persephone.

"Kung nararamdaman mo na sila ang hahawak sa mga kapangyarihan na ito habambuhay, hindi mo na kailangan tawagin sila bilang ano tayo ngayon, huwag mong sayangin ang oras para tawagin sila bilang Selecter." The young beautiful Susan said while staring at the sky.

The young Franz Lorenz couldn't understand but he still nodded his head. Susan smiled and turned her head towards him.

"Call them as Mythians, instead, Franz. Because Persephone once said, the instinct of a Selecter never fails."

Lolo Franz just chuckled and wiped his tears when he remembered those moments they shared together.

On that day, they all celebrated. Partying, drinking, and talking. Hindi mawala ang ngiti sa mga kanilang labi. That was the happiest moment in their life.

While they're having fun because of the news, the various groups of people are the opposite. They went mad, frustrated, and terrified. These people were from other countries. They're from inside the government, cursing the Mythians silently after they heard the news.

Stopping them was the only solution. That's their objective.

For the time being, there's a man who was known for his expert knowledge, has a deepest desire for people who have supernatural abilities and conducts a study on how he will knock them all. And he's starting this by knowing their weaknesses.

Despite his uncontrollable desire for these creatures, there's a fear living inside him. He's afraid that his plans might not work because they're too powerful to be stopped.

As they should be, because they're back.

The Return of Mythians.