King.

Y/n Pov

I woke at midnight hearing whimpers and sob? I looked beside me to see Chim sweating and whimpering in his sleep. Is he having a nightmare?

"Chim" I call out in the sweetest voice possible, "Chim" I sit up and shake him a bit. I pat his head and hold his one hand in mine, "Baby, wake up, its a nightmare. Just a nightmare. Wake up."

He opened his eyes as he sat up shaking, he was trying to say something but couldn't. "Calm down, breathe, don't say anything, calm down." I hugged him and patted his back. 

I broke the hug and sat leaning my back on the headboard and gestured him to put his head on my lap. He did so, snuggling in my stomach making me feel butterflies. Calm down Y/n think straight he is scared right now!

"Don't leave me Y/naah..please."

"I won't. Never in this life, never in another." I pecked the side of his head and ruffled his hairs, humming a melody as I waited for him to fall asleep. Soon enough I could feel his breath becoming calm, and little snores could be heard also. I pecked his forehead and tried to move him off my lap, but I couldn't. He had his both arms encircling my waist and I could not get free from them. I sighed before placing the pillow in comfortable position behind my head and dozing off like that only.

Time skip

My sleep was broken because of the alarm, I turned it off rolling over to the other side of the bed to find a specific human to cuddle with, but all I found was a pillow. Where did he go early in the morning?

I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes, looking around for Chim. I felt a pain in my neck and remembered how I slept last night. I sat there too lazy to get up. I heard the door open after a while, I opened my eye to see Chim standing there with a box.

"Good Morning my lady"

I chuckled and responded, "Good Morning my Chim"

He placed the box on the side table and ruffled my already messed up hair, "Get ready, and wear this. We have to go somewhere." He pecked my forehead before walking out of the room. I just stared at his going figure dumbfounded. 

I went to the bathroom, freshened up and walked out in a bathrobe wondering what surprise he has suddenly. I saw Jimin sitting on the bed with his phone. He looked up from his phone before scanning me head to toe. "Mr. Park, its not good to stare at girls, specially in a bathrobe." He gulped before looking away with red cheeks and ears. I chuckled at his state.

He got up from the bed and said, "I-I am g-going to s-shower. Um-" He rushed into the bathroom. I giggled before taking the box from the bed and walking into the walk-in closet to get dressed.

I wore the dress, it was amazing. I took a moment to twirl around in front of the mirror looking at myself, praising myself. I picked out some matching accessories for the dress and walked out to the room. I sat in front of the dresser, doing little makeup and hair.

I was giving my hairs a final touch as I heard the bathroom door open, I turned around to see Jimin standing there in a bathrobe, he said, "Its bad to stare at others, Mrs. Park, specially in a bathrobe." I chuckled before saying, "Not if the person is my hot and handsome husband." His face again went red as he rushed to the walk-in closet.

I was finally done with all the dressing up, and I must say I looked beautiful. (A/n: *cough* *cough* Inspired from Jin *cough* *cough*)

 (A/n: *cough* *cough* Inspired from Jin *cough* *cough*)

I was admiring my beauty in the mirror when I felt a pair of hand sneak around my waist, a small peck on my shoulder, and a whisper giving me shivers, "You look beautiful

I was admiring my beauty in the mirror when I felt a pair of hand sneak around my waist, a small peck on my shoulder, and a whisper giving me shivers, "You look beautiful." His lips pecked from my shoulder to collarbone and then neck continuously. I held his hands around that were my waist before breaking the hug and turning around, he looked at me confused. I could see his eyes getting nervous, his hands starting to shake. But before he could think of anything bad, I pulled him closer attaching our lips.

His body stiffened, but soon relaxed and he melted into the kiss. His hand went around my waist, as he guided my body backwards until my back met the wall. Placing a last peck on my lips he pulled away his forehead resting against mine. I opened my eyes and saw his face, eyes closed, lips parted with a small smile tugging on them as he tried to catch breath. I brought my hand to his cheek, gently caressing it as I said, "Do you have some kind of switch personality disorder, one moment you are all shy and the other moment you are bold like anything? Huh?"

He opened his eyes, giving a shy smile to me, as he again pecked my lips. I could feel something was off with him, "Are you okay, Chim?" He smiled a little before holding my hand that was against his cheek and said, "I am okay, since you are here with me." He pecked my hand and pulled himself of me. I felt the warmness go away but we couldn't stay like that all day, could we?

He said, "Let's go.." extending his hand out for me.

I followed him downstairs, I couldn't see anyone else around the house. "Chim, where's everyone?" He just smiled and said, "No questions my dear lady, we have a very important event to attend."

"What event? Where are we going? Where's everyone? Tae and Ara? Uncle and Aunt Choi? Arecia and Jun? And how is Jun? Chim answer me? Why are you not telling me anything Chim ?" I whined while questioning him, who was completely unbothered by them and just walked to his car. 

Once I stopped with the questions and pouted, I heard him sigh as he turned around, "You speak too much my dear lollipop." He pecked my lips before making me sit in the passenger seat and going to the driver's seat. He entered the car, I again spoke, "Chim, where are we going?" he neglected my question and hovered towards me pulling the seat belt from the side, he stopped his head right in front of mine and said, "Patience my lady." he again pecked my lips and plug the seatbelt before backing away. 

Time skip

A/n pov

A black car stopped in front of the building, a man tall, muscular in his late twenties exited the vehicle. Everyone looked at him shocked, they started bowing, many trembling in fear. The man held a cold expression, he entered the building. An old man came towards him, with a smirk on his face, "Welcome, King."

The man threw daggers at the old man from his eyes, said nothing just followed the old man to the meeting area. "I didn't actually thought you would come here, King or should I say Park Hyung-sik?"

The man held the man by his neck slamming him against the wall. "Don't you dare Lee. I am here just for my revenge, nothing to do with you, just my revenge."

Lee's smirk grew wider as he said, "Well, I have a gift for you." He took out his phone and said to someone, "Come in baby."

King looked at the door only to see the person he hated enter, the same smirk as Lee, "Long time no see, my dear......

Son."

A/N:

I AM NOT DEAD!!! I SWEAR!!

I AM AT THE STAGE WHERE I WORRY ABOUT MY STUDIES BUT STILL DON'T STUDY. 😭😭😔

And thank you for 400 views 💕💜 Kamsahmnida

Borahae! ARMY! BANGTAN! Borahae!

Word count:1330