Questions!

Y/n pov

As we reached the restaurant, I got of at the entrance whereas hyung went to park the car. I waited for him as we would go together and only he knew which room we had to go. As I stood there I saw a familiar car going towards the parking. Isn't that Yoongi oppa's car?

Soon, I saw hyung coming towards me as we went in. He held my hand tightly. I was confused as this wasn't the first time we are going for dinner but he has been acting weird.

As we entered the VIP room our parents booked, I saw Mr. Park and Uncle Min along with my parents. Is that why I saw Yoongi oppa's car earlier? I greeted them and took a seat with my hyung. I looked at my mother as she said, "Y/niee, I don't wanna go round, I will straight come to the point why we meet here today."

I felt hyung's grip on my hand getting tighter. My mother continued, " We want you to meet someone because we.... we are thinking of your marriage."

I

WAS

SHOCKED.

When did this happen?

I just started my professional life that also as an intern and suddenly I am getting married?

Is that why hyung has been acting weirdly today?

Aaah I am so confused right now!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom continued, "See dear I know you are shocked but its for your good. Well, we respect your choice also. We just want you to meet him and if you have any problems you can tell us, okay?"

I looked at her, her face was full of emotions care, fear, love. But I didn't knew what to do I then looked at my brother. He was also looking at me with the same emotions but more clearer, he nodded looking in my eyes.

I understood. "I would like to meet guy." I said looking at my parents. Their faces lit up. My Dad said, "He will be arriving soon. Right Mr Park?" as he looked at him.

I gave them a confused look. Hyung said, "The guy is Mr Park's son."

What is going on here?

Mr Park has a son?

And I am going to meet him for the first time for our marriage?

I just nodded not knowing what to say. Suddenly Mr Min spoke up, "Oh! They are here."

I turned around to see Yoongi oppa with a guy.

Handsome!

What the hell y/n?

I looked at him as our gaze met he quickly shifted it to Mr Park. He was just amajin (Can't help).

He was wearing casual clothes and by his expression I could tell he had no idea about this all just like me

God! Why I never knew Mr Park's son would be so angelic?

My thoughts were once more interrupted but this time by Mr Park "Jimin didn't I tell you too dress nicely why didn't you listen to me?"

I looked at him, he was looking down not saying anything, playing with his fingers, his foot quietly tapping the floor. He was nervous.

"It's okay. Come and sit next to y/n." His head shot up and eyes went wide at Mr Park's words. But he nodded and looked at me, as I gave him a small smile. He smiled a little and sat beside me as Yoongi oppa went to empty seat between Jimin and Mr Min.

The elder's kept talking among themselves and Yoongi oppa and hyung went out as they had to talk about something. As far as I know my hyung he must be asking oppa about his cousin, Jimin.

"Y/n why don't you and Jimin go out and talk?" My mom said as the other three nodded and Mr Park said, "Yes Jimin go outside and talk to her for a while."

We both nodded in agreement. And went out to the garden. We were walking side by side I could sense his nervousness.

But why is he nervous?

I decided to break the silence as I called his name softly, "Jimin!"

Jimin pov

"Jimin!" When she called my name it sounded so sweet I heard her voice for the first time in past half an hour. It is so sweet.

But I don't know what to do. I am nervous to even look at her. It is my first time talking with a women, meeting a women.

I looked at her. As she said, " Let's sit over there and talk, okay?"

I looked at where she pointed, a bench near the artificial lake. I nodded.

We sat at the bench, I was still avoiding her eyes.

"Jimin, are you okay with talking to me?"

I didn't say anything.

"Jimin, Do you know why our parents asked us to meet each other?"

I shook my head as no. I didn't knew. Yoongi hyung didn't tell me. And I couldn't ask father.

She sighed and said, "Jimin, you know it's really awkward if I am the only one speaking but.." I was still looking down at my lap I didn't knew what was wrong with me but she continued "Jimin from looking I guess you are nervous, and it's okay to be nervous but what I am going to tell you maybe will make you more nervous."

I was getting confused, what does she mean?

Suddenly she got up and stood in front of me and held my hands.

Oh My God!

She Touched Me.

God why do I feel like this? My heart beat raised and I could feel heat all over my face.

"Jimin Our parents they want us to get married."

My eyes went wide. I couldn't believe what she said. I was hit by different emotions together I didn't knew what to say.

I had questions... Many Questions!

"Jimin are you okay?" She asked still holding my hands.

"No.".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n:

Hey Guys!

What is your favorite song?

Word Count:1000