His first flight!

A/n pov

Everyone stood there watching Vmin lying on the couch with soju bottles spread here and there. Before anyone could say anything Jin shouted at the top of his voice, "Get up you Idiots."

Both the sleeping persons woke up shocked looking around, "What Happened?" Tae asked rubbing his eyes and pouting at his hyung for breaking his sleep.

"What happened! You idiots! Why did you both drink and slept on the rooftop last night? What if you get sick? And Jimin, you also, I thought you were smart. Don't you remember you have a flight today? What if..?"

"Hyung stop Rapping!" Kookie said making everyone burst into laughter.

"Whatever both of you freshen up and Jimin don't forget to pack your things. And Tae you, help him with the packing and all and then come downstairs." Jisso said like a mother before going down.

"You guys sure are the parents of the group." Tae chuckled and looked at the oldest who slightly blushed before running down.

"So, why are you guys here?" Y/n asked them, Jimin particularly.

"Well, I-uh-I uhm-"

"We were not sleepy, just talking about this and that with drinks, nothing more." Tae interrupted Jimin and walked away casually, the rest of them followed him down, except y/n and Jimin.

Jimin had his head low as if he did a crime, Y/n walked over to him and asked, "What's wrong?" He shook his head slightly and said, "Last night I was talking to Tae he told me about how much he suffered and is still suffering for Love! But I got it too easily, so I-i a-am a little s-scared." His eyes started getting watery.

She hugged him and caressed his back slowly, "You have already suffered a lot." They parted after a few minutes and went downstairs.

"Y/n.." Jimin called out lightly, y/n turned to him and raised her eyebrow questioning what. "Ah actually I-i have a slight head ache so.."

"Slight?" She asked doubtfully

"Um no"

"Okay I'll bring you soup." She said passing him a smile and walking to the kitchen.

Time Skip to the Airport(Author is Lazy!)

The couple reached the airport and saw their parents near the entry gate. They walked over to them, and greeted each other.

 They walked over to them, and greeted each other

Y/n's dress