Sympathy or...?

Y/n pov

"No."

I was shocked. He replied to me for the first time in his angelic voice.

His voice is so sweet.

I was once again snapped out of my thoughts when he continued, "Do you agree to marry me?"

"I don't know.." I said lowly and it's true I don't know. He is sweet and handsome. And I also don't have anyone else in my mind. And moreover our parents are happy.

Should I say yes.....?

I left his hand and again sat beside him. I looked at the artificial lake and continued, "I don't know anything about you. And you also don't know anything about me."

He hummed in response. "Are you okay with this marriage?"

He said, "If my dad is okay I am too. It's just that.." he was interrupted by a call.

He picked it up

"Yes, dad!"

"Okay."

He kept his phone and stood up from the bench still avoiding eye contact, "They are calling us inside."

I nodded and we both went in.

"So, y/n what do you say?" My mother asked as soon as we entered.

"Mom, I.." I looked at Jimin and the people there, Yoongi oppa and Hobi hyung were already there, hyung nodded at me, "I am okay with it."

"Perfect! Jimin I want you to marry y/n, do you have any problems?" Mr Park asked him

He was looking at as he whispered, "No, dad."

Such an obedient child he is!

"Wonderful! Let's arrange the wedding as soon as possible." My mom exclaimed.

She is more excited than me for the wedding!

"Of course! But before I would like to talk about something to you y/n." Mr Park said getting up from his seat as I nodded and followed him outside.

As we took a seat at one of the benches Mr Park said, "Y/n I know you must be very confused and must be having a lot of questions about Jimin."

I nodded. He sighed and continued, "Jimin's mom and I dated for about 2 years and I was actually planning to propose her. But when we met she told me that she was pregnant and wanted abortion, I was very sad and angry. I wanted the child, I wanted to be with her but she used me, for my dad's money. I told her that I wanted the child and you know what she said? She said that she would give birth to the child but I would have to give something in return. Money!"

I was listening to him quietly, how can someone do that to her own child?

"I agreed. I wanted my child. After she gave birth to Jimin, she took the money and went away. I was happy, happy for my son. He was with me but I didn't want him to do the same mistake I did.

Believing in someone who uses him.

So, I did the biggest mistake of my life. I messed his life."

I was confused, very much.

"I locked him in the house. He never went out of the house. Never met anyone. Never had any friends. He was home-schooled, his graduated without going to collage. He was kept away from other things, or you should say I never told him about any other thing. That's why he is so introverted. His only companion was Yoongi, he would visit Jimin every weekend and those were the only days I saw him smiling and laughing. I ruined him, his childhood, his teen." he said as a tear escaped his eyes. I didn't knew what to say, he wasn't right but wasn't completely wrong also.

"But I don't want to ruin his youth. So y/n will you accept my son?" He looked at me. I smiled a little and said, "Yes, uncle. I will. I know you wanted him to stay away from mean people. But it was not the right way uncle, there are still people who are good, whom you can trust." He nodded, "I know y/niee, I was stupid when I did those things."

Soon we got inside. We all had dinner and left for our houses.

I had changed to my nightdress and was messaging my unnie's about the thing that happened today.

"Hyung! You here?" I asked as I saw him entering my room.

He sat at edge of my bed and said, "Y/niee, are you really okay with this marriage?"

I nodded and held his hand, "Yes hyung! I am confidant about it."

He smiled a little and said, "Didn't knew my kitty grew up so quickly?"

I giggled. "Well, I should go now. Sleep early. Don't use your phone for too long." He said going out of my room.

I continued scrolling through my phone when I got a message from Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi Oppa:

Hey Y/n!

Me:

Hi Oppa

I am angry

Why didn't you tell me about your cousin?

Yoongi Oppa:

Sorry y/niee

I just wanted you to know about him yourself.

Me:

Fine! I forgive you.

Yoongi Oppa:

Thank you y/niee

By the way I think Jimin wants to talk to you.

Me:

You think???

Yoongi Oppa:

He has been a bit weird since we came back.

That's why I think, but I also want

I want you to talk to him. Cause I know he won't.

Me:

Okay oppa!

But I don't have his no.

So can you..?

Yoongi Oppa:

Oo Here is his contact

@chimmy.jm

Thank you very much y/niee for coming in his life!

Me:

Thank you Oppa

========

@chimmy.jm added to contact.

Rename to Jimin

Yes No

=========

Me:

Hey Jimin!

It's me Y/n.

I got your no. from Yoongi oppa.

=========

After messaging him I kept my phone aside. I started thinking about him. He is just perfect.

But why did I agree for the marriage with him?

Is it sympathy?

Or

Something Else?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe Love..?

A/n:

Who is your bias in BTS?

Word Count:1000