Fight and Drunk!

A/n pov

"How am I looking?" Y/n asked coming down the stairs, grabbing the man's attention.

He just looked at her from head to toe and smiled cutely, "Very Beautiful."

Y/n smiled, of course if it was someone else he would have probably tried to flirt with her but its Jimin. She was happy cause his response was pure and innocent, why wouldn't it be he was never introduced to the feeling of lust.

"You are also looking dashing, Chim." She says going near him. He pulls her closer and pecks her lips before saying, "Let's go."

Y/n told Jimin the directions as he drove to Rose's favorite club

Y/n told Jimin the directions as he drove to Rose's favorite club. They soon reached there. He found the name the same as the one he was texted by that unknown contact.

After parking the car the Park couple walked inside.

Jimin pov

As soon as we stepped inside the strong smell of alcohol and smoke hit us. Loud music playing with many drunk people dancing and going crazy. I looked around to search for others but could only see different couples eating each others face and many women wearing clothes which were near to nothing. The crowd, the view, the people everything was so disgusting, it was making me feel uneasy.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned towards y/n and saw her pointing somewhere. She spotted everyone. We went towards them passing through the group of drunks.

Everyone was already there. We sat on one of the empty sofa's, I was next to Taehyung and y/n next to me. Everyone was talking, drinking. Lisa dragged Kook to the dance floor, while others also got busy among themselves.

Everything was going well until Hobi said pointing towards a bunch of people, "I saw her!"

"Whom?" IU questioned.

"Her, Ara!" Tae immediately turned his head towards the direction pointed by Hyung. He looked here and there for a while then froze and said, "It's her."

His eyes were getting watery, I kept my hand on his shoulder he quickly wiped his teary eyes and said, "I will talk to her."

He stood up and went towards her before we could even process anything. I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was a call from the office.