One week?

Jimin pov

I was working in the office, tomorrow is a very important meeting with some of our shareholders and I have to prepare a presentation. I was busy with my work, when Mr Tang came to me.

"Jimin, I need you to check and verify all the dresses which are to be presented for tomorrow's meeting and one more thing after you are done with your presentation get it rechecked and confirmed by the head of all the departments. And in case you don't know they all will leave by 6 in the evening so get it confirmed before that." I took an account of all the work he assigned me. It was a lot of work.

"Um Mr Tang I will try to do it but can you ask someone to help me cause its too much work at a time." I said as it really was too much and moreover I was tired from all the events of yesterday and my body still had some pain due to yesterday's fight or beating you can say.

"Huh, can't even handle this much work and will handle the whole company." I heard someone snort from behind. It was one of the old workers talking to others. I pretended to not hear that and looked at Mr Tan, he was glaring at the people behind. He then looked at me and said, "Jimin, I know that but everyone is busy with some work or the other and you'll also get a good experience from all this. I am sorry, Jimin." He said as he patted my shoulder before walking away.

I checked the time it was about 1, the lunch hour was going to start soon. I looked at my laptop which had the presentation page open, I sighed and decided to complete this work first.

After three hours, I was finally don with the presentation I wen to all the heads to get it approved but the destiny wasn't my side, each of them gave more information to add in the presentation and get it checked again.

God it's so tiring. I just want to go home and cuddle with y/n. My stomach was already hurting and I was feeling hungry also. I wanted to take a break but I didn't want to let down father. So, I just continued.

Finally after 2 more editing's the head's were satisfied. I sat on the chair sighing. Too much work. I checked the time it was 6:15pm. I messaged y/n that I would be late. After a few minutes of relaxation I got up and went to look out for the work Mr Tang told me to do.

Y/n pov

It was 10:10 p.m. already, he did tell me that he would be late but what can I do about my worried mind. I sat on the sofa thinking about the movie night I planned. But he would already so tired.

I took the popcorn and snacks from the table and was about to go to the kitchen when I heard the door unlock. I turned to the door, there stood a tired and exhausted Chim. I kept the things down and went to him.

I took his bag and coat while he opened his shoes. We made our way to the sofa, after keeping the things down I hugged him slightly patting his back, "Tired?"

He nodded while snuggling in the crook of my neck, hugging me back tightly. I caressed his back slightly, it must have been so tiring for him, after all it was his first time working in the company that also like an ordinary employ.

He looked at me still not breaking the hug and pecked my lips. I was shocked by his sudden action. He pulled on the sofa with him and now he was laying with me on the sofa. He didn't say anything and snuggled with me.

I let him be, it was way better than the filthy movie night idea of mine. After sometime, I ruffled his hair and said, "Chim, freshen up. Let's have dinner then we can cuddle all night."

He slowly let me go and got up going upstairs. I went to the kitchen all the snacks which lay on the table untouched.

I was arranging the table when I heard some footsteps coming near me. Of course I knew it was him. He back hugged me and said, "I missed you." I chuckled at his cuteness and turned around to face him. "Me too" I said as I pecked his lips.

"Now let's have dinner." We had our dinner and went to our bedroom. He lay on the bed and pulled me with him, crushing me in his embrace. He sure is very tired.

I was about to ask him about his day, but can we have a peaceful moment? NO. I sat up as Chim lay his head on my lap. I took my phone to check who disturbed us at this time particularly, who the hell calls at 11:03 p.m. at night?

Hobi hyung the caller id rang. I forgot all the anger and picked up the call, "Hobi hyung?"

"Y/naah, there's a good news."

"What you got a girlfriend?" I chuckled, playing with Chim's hair who giggled along.

"A-ah ani. Don't talk rubbish. I was saying you are going to join the company as a permanent employ. No More Internship."

"W-waah really? Omg hyung. Thank you so much." I was overwhelmed by the sudden news.

"But there's a job you need to do before that. And sorry for the short notice. I've already mailed you. Do check it, and don't call me later. Good night y/naah."

He quickly cut the call, I looked at Chim and said, "I am going to be a permanent employ!"

He snuggled his head in my stomach, "My lollipop is the best."

I checked the mail and said, "Chim, I will have to attend a one week photography event."

"Okay."

"In Japan." I said unsure about his reaction. I felt his body freeze for a while, he turned his head to face me and smiled a little, "Okay, but when are leaving?"

"Tomorrow!" I saw his fake smile drop with my answer he got up from my lap and sat beside me, "You should sleep now, you have to travel tomorrow."

With that he lay on the bed pulling me along and turning off the lights. I hugged him tightly my face hidden in his chest.

"I'll miss you" I heard him whisper. "Me too" I said snuggling closer, if possible.

Next Morning

Jimin's pov

No matter how much I want to keep her close, but it's about her carrier. I looked at her, she sat beside me, looking out of the window. We were on our way to the airport. I was sad because I had been addicted to her. But one week isn't that long of a time, is it?

I parked the car and took out her luggage. I kissed her forehead and pecked her lips, "Take care. I'll miss you."

"You too." She whispered and walked away waving a bye.

I sat in the car, my eyes got teared up. "It's just one week Jimin." I said to myself before taking out my phone.

I received a message from Taehyung

'Hyung let's meet at your house at 9:30pm'

Ah I forgot to ask him what happened at the club that day. Hope everything's fine.

A/n:

Hey readers!

Is anyone even reading this?

Anyways, Sorry for the late update but can't do anything about schools right?

So, have a great day ahead.

Borahae! Bangtan! Army!

Word Count:1280