Hug you?

Next Morning

Y/n pov

Aaah! I hate mornings and specially this alarm. Why can't we just sleep all day long?

I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for Work! Yes, I am back to work. No more friends meet, no more outing, just work and work. And moreover, since I was absent for two days I had a lot of pending work.

As usual, Hyung drove us to the office he went to his cabin while I went to my desk. I sat on my desk and looked for Lisa. Seems she is again late.

"Hey y/n." I turned around to see kookie oppa.

"Anniyong oppa, you here? That also early in the morning? Any work?"

"Well, didn't I tell you we are going to sign a contract with your company?"

"Ah, I forgot. But why are you here, you should be in the meeting right?" He sat on Lisa's seat and said, "Nothing special, just those meetings are so boring. Dad and others were discussing. So, I came to see Li- I mean you and Lisa. By the way where is she?"

Such a bad liar he is! I know he likes her yet he will act like he don't. I decided to tease him more as I said, "She? She is on a date."

His eyes widened, "Who the hell! I mean with whom? Who is dating that monkey?"

"What monkey?" A voice trailed behind us. Lisa was standing there her hands folded to her chest. Kookie oppa stood up saying, "I-I-I mean, Bye Y/n!" He ran away as Lisa took a seat and I giggled at them.

"You should not keep him waiting." I said to Lisa receiving a death glare "Shut up!"

"I mean it. Take him before he is taken."

"Y/naah leave us. What about you and Jimin? How's things going?" As soon as mentioned him I could feel I heart beat rise.

"We just met a day ago. What do you mean?" I said taking one of the files kept on my desk.

"You think, I don't understand?"

"Whatever." I tried to ignore her words and focused on the file. I was going through the file's when I noticed that one work was pending.

"Lisa, seems like we got work." I said taking out my camera bag and other things from the drawer.

"Where this time?" She asked taking her eyes off the cover she was drawing.

"J&V enterprises." It was Kookie oppa and Tae oppa's company. And as Kookie oppa was here already we decided to go with him. The whole ride both of them took glances of each other, I sighed, "Just Date Already." and earned a smack on my head.

No value for good.("Bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi raha" I didn't knew the exact English just it.)

We went to the photo studio. Thank god, I called them informing our arrival the model was ready. After a good 20 shots I finalised 2.

I took a break while Lisa was taking pictures of the other model's.

I took out my phone since it was on silent, and saw messages from Jimin.

============

Jimin:

Hey, y/n.

Good Morning

Are you at work?

Me:

Good Morning Chim

Yes, I was at work.