Truth or Dare!

Jimin POV

"She was Tae's first and only love, Lee Ara."

(A/n: If anyone has the name Lee Ara, then be grateful.)

"Was?" I asked as she sighed

"Yeah after she left no one knew where she went and even who she was. We tried to search for her on social media also but couldn't get anything."

"God, his love life is more messed up than his brain!" I exclaimed

She chuckled, "It sure is. Whatever let's go, Hobi hyung, appa and eommo and appa-nim are visiting today for lunch."

She said standing up from her place. I stood up and we went back home after paying. As we reached we saw two cars parked there, "They came?"

She shrugged as we went in just to see the four of them in the living room.

"Aah, here they come." Eommo-nim said.

"Where were you?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Why are you asking them such silly questions? They are newly wed, must be out on a date." Appa-nim said giving him a light smack on the head.

"Jimin, it's nice to see you are getting well socially." Appa said, I could see regret and care in his eyes.

"Don't worry Appa-nim he is now my responsibility and life." Y/n said interlocking my arm with her.

They chuckled at her but my mind was on her precious smile and those cute dimples which made the smile more beautiful.

"The food is ready." The shout by aunt Choi brought me back to reality as everyone walked to the table.

We were eating with little talks, when appa and appa-nim stood up, "A little announcement, as the newly wedded couple needs some time alone therefore, we have booked their 1 week trip to Maldives."

A tint of pink took over both of our cheeks and good no one except us as they continued, "The trip is after three days. So, you can start with the preparation and there is a surprise for you after you come back."

I looked at Appa with a questioning look which he completely ignored and continued, "And this surprise is for Hobi you also."

"Me?" Hobi hyung looked at them confused they just nodded and started eating again.

So much suspense.

After the lunch when they were about to Hobi hyung said, "Since you are going day after tomorrow go shopping today and after that let's have a sleepover. All of us."

"Sure!" I and y/n said in union.

They left and we went for shopping. Today was a working day so the mall didn't had much people roaming.

It was good for me.

We bought some dresses and some other things. And went back home. As we reached we changed into comfortable clothes and waited for the guys to arrive. In that time Y/n made my different social media accounts.

Jimin_Park95 is now on Instagram!

Chim1397 joined Twitter!

Pjm1310 is using Snap-chat now!

Ah So many of them!

She was busy with my accounts so I took her phone, with her consent this time, and scrolled through her gallery.

"Chim-chim I didn't knew you took sneak shots of me." I looked up at her confused as she showed me the sneak shots I took of her, my eyes became as big as they can.

"I am Sorry y/n I just took those pictures cause I wanted to save the sweet moments. I am really sorry, if you don't like it I'll delete them right away. Please don't be angry with me. I am really sor-"

"Calm down, calm down Chim I am not saying anything. And you don't have to delete them. Okay?"

I just nodded.

"You are so cute, jagi." She pinched cheeks, which turned red at the nickname she gave me.

"Woah, are you blushing, Jagi?" She said placing her head on my lap and laying on the couch.

"A-ani. It's just new t-to me."

"As if I have dated someone before. It's new for me too. Just get used to it, Okay." She said and caressed my cheek.

I held her palm which was caressing my cheek and pecked it, "I am so lucky to have you Y/naah!"

"Me too."

We were lost in each other's eyes completely until someone banged the door loudly making us flinch.

"WE ARE HERE!" A loud voice shouted.

I was completely annoyed but my smile came back as y/n said, " Finally they are here!" Her smile and happiness are the most important aren't they.

Y/n Pov

I went to open the door and welcome them inside. We all sat in the living room and decided to play Truth and Dare! cause there were many of us.

I sat in between Chim and Lisa, Tae oppa next to Chim, Kookie next Lisa and so on. The game started and my Bad Luck it landed on me, and worse when i saw them all smirking, well all except me, Chim and Hobi hyung.

"So y/naah truth or dare?" Jisoo unnie asked still smirking.

"T-truth." I said stuttering cause as far as i know them they must have planned something on the way here.

"Very well, so tell us did you and Jimin already had your first ni-"

"No." I interrupted her in between I knew it. These people came here to ruin my innocent Chim's mind.

"What!"

"Yaa. We haven't even aah so embarrassing, we haven't even ki-aah! nothing we are cute cuddling couple. So keep your dirty minds away." I said to them holding Chim's palm and looked at him who was looking like a nursery kid between grown up dirty minded people.

" I said to them holding Chim's palm and looked at him who was looking like a nursery kid between grown up dirty minded people

I just gave him a smile which he returned innocently. But the game has just started.

Aaah I hate these people!

The bottle was again spined now it landed on Chim!

A/n

Sorry for so much late!

My exams are starting so..

The updates will be slow!

My sincere Apologies!

Word Count:985