Kidnapped by two idiots!

(Thank you for 200+ views!)

Jimin Pov

It was dark, everything was dark. I was panicking, I called out for someone, "Y/naah, Taehyung, Appa, Yoongi hyung, Anyone there? Help me!"

I cried and cried until I heard a voice, "I hate you, Park Jimin!! I will make your life a living hell!!"

"Who are you?" Me was more like a whisper, I was crying, choking on my tears.

"GET READY TO DIE!!"

"NOO!!"

I got up from my slumber, it was a dream, a horrible one! I got down of the bed and went in the bathroom, I splashed water on my face, breathing heavily.

"What was that?" I questioned myself before doing my morning routine. After half hour, I went downstairs and saw Aunt Choi, "Aunt! You are back! Good morning!"

"Good morning, Jiminah. Sir told me you fell sick, how are you feeling now?"

"I am better aunt!"

"It's good, come on. I made you breakfast."

Time skip

"Jiminah, someone is here to see you!"

I went downstairs and saw Tae and Kookie in the living room. "Tae, Kook, you guys here?"

"We came to kidnap you Jiminshi!" Kookie said and received a smack on his head from Tae.

"He means to say we are here to take you out. So, take your luggage and come with us."

"Luggage?" I questioned them, "Yes, we already asked your father and he have no objection and since Y/n is not here we are here to take care of you. So, come on." Tae said.

"But-"

"No buts. Either you come with us nicely, or we will have to kidnap you." Kookie said with his cute bunny smile.

"Fine!" 

After an hour I was ready to leave. These punks didn't even tell me where they are taking me!   I sat at back seat of Tae's Car. Tae and Kookie in front. And we were off to God knows where...

Major Time skip (after 2 weeks) brought by Jimin's hair flip

Y/n pov

I jumped on the hotel bed feeling tired and exhausted, finally I get some rest. I looked over at my phone which we got just now. Finally, after 2 weeks!

183 messages from 14 chats!

35 missed calls from 8 contacts!

185 notifications on ......

I cleared all the notifications and called Chim but he didn't pick up.

I was tired and sleepy, so I scrolled through my Instagram!

@ Taelien is with @ Jimin_Park95:

He is so cute! My bestie! My soulmate!