Roller Coaster

Y/n pov

I looked at our intertwined hands, he held my hands tightly and safely, it felt like he doesn't want to let go my hand.

We arrived at the amusement park. He parked the car and we both went hand-in-hand to Lisa who was standing near the entrance.

 He parked the car and we both went hand-in-hand to Lisa who was standing near the entrance

"I thought you guys were going to dump me." She said with a cute pout.

"It's not like that. Sorry for being late."

"By the way you guys are looking cute." She said looking at our matching clothes,

"Where's Kookie?" Chim asked looking around, shyly

Lisa shook her head, "Late as usual. Seems like he won't come."

"Why are you saying like that? He'll come for sure." I assured her so that she doesn't change her mind about the confession.

"Yes, Lisa he will come for sure. He was very excited about today."

"Hope so. Anyways he doesn't know that I am also coming." She said her head hanging low.

When a hand flung around her shoulder, "Hey pretty la- You?"

She looked up with a smile but her smile dropped at his reaction. He quickly removed his hands. I could see she was about to tear up but controlled by biting her lips.

"Then who? Whom did you expect?"

"Not you at least. I thought it would be someone beautiful and sensible." He said. I knew Lisa was strong but his words must have hurt her as she had planned to confess to him today.

She looked at me and said, "I will go to buy tickets for us." She left to the ticket counter.

I smacked Kookie's head, "Why did you talk like that to her?"

"What? Why didn't you tell me she was coming too? I wouldn't have came then." He said with a sad pout.

"Are you crazy? What's wrong with you huh?" I asked controlling my anger.

"I want to move on. I know she is already dating Jackson.(A/n: I am sorry. No hate to any idol. Just used his name. I respect all K-pop idols.)

"And who the hell told that to you?"

"Jackson.... Is it not true?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes pabo, she was even planning to c-" I was cut off by the tightening grip of Jimin's hand. I realised that I was about spit the whole truth. So, i changed the topic before he could notice.

"How dare you talk like that to her?"

"I am sorry, I was just jealous and angry on hearing that she was dating someone."

"You should apologise to her, Kookie. She was hurt." Jimin said patting his shoulder.

I saw Lisa coming back from the ticket counter so I whispered quietly, "She is coming."

"Y/n here is your, Chim's and your friend's ticket. Let's go." She said before handing me the tickets and walking away.

I handed Kookie his ticket who was looking sadly at Lisa's figure which disappeared in the crowd, "You shouldn't have said that. Go and apologise before it's to late."

He nodded and ran behind her in the crowd.

I felt the grip on my hand tightening again, looked up at Chim. He was a bit sweaty.

I Forgot!

In all this mess I totally forgot that he is not comfortable with crowd. I kissed the back of his hand and said, "Don't worry, I am here. And they are humans, they won't eat you." I joked to lighten up his mood.

He looked at me and chuckled, "Which ride first?"

"Anything would work for me. You say."

"As I have saw in dramas, they start from Roller coaster and end at the Ferris wheel." His face turned quite red as he finished but I ignored it and dragged him to the roller coaster ride.

"Chim, it's your first time so don't be afraid okay. And don't laugh if I get afraid okay?"

He nodded cutely.

We sat in our seats and the ride began.

Horrible!

Terrible!

One of the reasons why I hate these rides. I felt the whole world going up and down, up and down, round and round, round and round.

Chim was also feeling disgusted after the ride. We both sat on a bench calming ourselves when he said, "Let's never ride it again."

"Never!" I agreed with him.

Then we went to the Carousel. It was quite and calm unlike our previous ride. We sat on one of the couple seats. It was a soothing ride.

We went to a few other rides and then decided to grab lunch. So, I called Kookie to come along with Lisa, but he said that she was still ignoring him. So, I called her too.

I sat beside Chim and across Kookie while Lisa sat between me and Kookie. We ordered our food and I tried to lighten up Lisa's mood but she would just pass a fake smile.

After we had our lunch, we decided to go to the Ferris wheel, I managed to push Lisa in the same compartment as Kookie. Then me and Jimin went in another one.

Hope everything is Fine!

Jungkook's pov

(A/n: If you feel uncomfortable with the name Lisa, you can think of her as y/n's bestie or someone else. No shipping or hate to any idol.)

Y/n pushed Lisa in the same compartment as me. She sat across me looking out. She is still ignoring me. It hurts me, I can't take it anymore.

"Lisa, I am really sorry. Can you please stop ignoring me?"

"No, I thought you didn't want to talk to-"

"No it's wrong. I was a fool, I am a fool, I want to talk to you, only you."

"Kook-"

"I am really sorry, Liz. I can't hold it anymore, I will tell you everything. Actually two days ago, when I was on my way to meet you in your office I met Jackson, and he said that you guys were dating. So, i was just angry, not at you but myself. I thought that if I would have gathered a little courage, you wouldn't have dated him. I believed him and forced myself to move on from you. But my heart, it won't help. Today, when y/n told me you were not dating him, I felt relived but also regretted talking like that to You. I just couldn't help but-"

"I love you" My world stopped, my tears which I didn't knew were flowing stopped, my breath hitched, my heart skipped a beat, my brain couldn't process anymore.

She confessed?

She loves me?

A/n:

Hey readers.

Once again I would like to say, I am not shipping them in reality, and no hate to any idol.

!THIS IS JUST A FAN-FICTION!

Word Count:1120