You make me fall harder!

A/n Pov

"So you mean to say Yoongi hyung and Chae announce their marriage, while Ara and Arica will stay with you and we find evidence to send Mr Lee behind the bars..??"

"Not exactly that but yes.." Tae responded quite unsure at how it sounded.

"We are down for it." Jin said while the others agreed. "Thank you all, you guys are the best. I love you all so much. You guys-" 

"Enough of blabbering Tae." Yoongi sassed, while the others chuckled. "But its not for free, hyung. You need to make us uncle soon." Jungkook said with a cute bunny smile.

Tae looked at Ara whose cheeks were now red, "Sure kook."

"Guys the food is waiting." IU said as they finally had a feast. The whole while Y/n took notice of Jimin who seemed unusually quiet and thinking deeply about something.

"Chim you good.?" She whispered to him, he came out of his thoughts and nodded his head. She knew something was definitely off with him.

Time Skip

"We could have stayed at my home. You guys are increasing trouble for yourself." Tae said and looked at Jimin who just helped him get out of the car.

"Shut up Tae, you are still not well. And this is the safest place for time being."  Y/n said as they made their way inside the house.

"Aunt Choi! We are back!"

Y/n looked around and saw Jun coming downstairs, "Noona, Mom went out to buy vegetables. And dad was called by Uncle Park."

"Oo, btw Jun this is Kim Taehyung my friend and he will also stay with us here for time being okay?" Jimin said to him.

"Hello, Mr Kim I am Choi Yeonjun. You can call me Jun." He said as he bowed to him. "And you can call me hyung. No need to be formal." Tae gave his boxy smile to the boy.

"Minnie Hyung, I have to go to library to meet some friends. Can you inform mom when she comes back, she is not answering her phone."

"Okay, Jun go safe." Jun nodded and went out.

"Ara Unnie take Tae to your room. Hope you are okay with it? "Y/n asked as Ara nodded.

They all went to their rooms. Y/n looked at Jimin who was again lost in his own world. She took a lollipop from her drawer and went towards him, "Chim, here." She handed him the lollipop, he looked at it and then back at her confused by the sudden gesture. She didn't say anything but sat on the bed and made him lie down with his head on her lap. "What's wrong Chim?"

He sighed and slightly smiled, "Its nothing. Just some office work."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"I am not used to it, Y/naah... this hustle bustle of life.." he whispered as his eyes became teary, he was tired, fed up. He had always lived in his own world and suddenly he is out there standing in the world of so many people with stress, load, love, friendship and so many emotions. He couldn't keep up with it. 

"I am tired.." He said as he tried to control himself from bursting out in tears, "I am tired, frustrated. In the company, e-everyone has expectations from me, t-they want me to be like my appa, maybe better than him, b-but i am n-not that capable. I don-n't even know if i am even worthy of b-becoming a CEO." He lost it, his tears came out. "I feel like giving up Y/niiee, I feel to go back to locking myself in this house once again. I can't live with expectations and hopes that came out of the blue. I can't- I-" Y/n shut him by placing her lips on his and pecked his lips.