Her!

Time skip to morning

Y/n pov

The sunlight hit my face early in the morning making me curse the morning in early morning.

So complicated!

I tried to turn the other way but someone pulled me in his warm embrace. I just snuggled in until I remembered that i was married to Park Jimin yesterday, now i am a married woman and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I HAVE WORK TODAY!

I sat up on the bed all of a sudden, waking him up worriedly, "What happened? Y/naah are you okay? Did i hurt you? I am so-"

"Calm down Mr. Park." I said smiling at seeing him care for me this much, "I am okay, nothing happened and I am sorry for disturbing your sleep like this."

He ruffled his already messed up hairs and laid back pulling me with him, "Then why did you wake up? Let's cuddle. Do you know how much i missed you the whole month?" he said with a sad pout.

"Chim, what about work?"

"We just got married yesterday. Our parents have given us a long vacation."

"But.."

"Aaah Let's sleep a bit more." He said cutely.

"Okay!" I cuddled him back and we laid like that for about half an hour more until we heard a knock on the door, "Jimin, y/n wake up and come for breakfast."

"Ten minutes aunt Choi." I shouted back and pulled Chim up with me, "Get up now."

He stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I went to the walk-in closet and picked up dress from me and him, cause he said we would go out later.

 I went to the walk-in closet and picked up dress from me and him, cause he said we would go out later