Mine!

Time skip to Makane line's Boys night

Jimin's pov

I was here at Kookie's house playing cards with the two. They were more friendly than I thought, now i know why they are y/naah's best friends.

We were having a lot of fun together. When the door bell rang.

"Did you invite someone else?" I asked them

"Aah. I forgot to tell you actually Jin hyung is also joining us." Tae said and went to the door to get him.

"And you know Jimin-shi he is going to bring Karaoke with him." Kookie said jumping like a bunny.

"Here I am the World Wide Handsome, with my karaoke." Jin hyung said as he entered the living room.

We started to sing the karaoke, they all sing very well. After my turn Jin hyung said to me, "Jimin you sing very well. You should try singing."

"Do I?"

I asked as it was the first time someone praised me for my singing.

The three nodded. We played for little more then I went with Tae in the guest room while Kookie went with Jin hyung.

We threw ourselves on the bed and exclaimed together, "Sleep!"

We laughed at the stupid coincidence.

But Tae suddenly said, "Did you guys confess yet?"

"Um.. Ya, we did."

"Wow, it means you are a couple now."

"Well, about that. We are already getting married so.." I was still confused cause I hadn't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. And she hasn't said something like that cause we never felt the need to.

"Seriously, seems like I need to train you a lot. Imagine that you and her are out and someone asks your relationship, what are you gonna say?"

"Fiancé." I said lowly.

"Tch. Where's your ring then? Remember you are still not engaged."

"So, what should I do?"

"You have watched many dramas write. Plan a proposal."

"But I don't know what she likes and what not."

"Then what am I for. Let me think."

I hummed and looked at him who looked in deep thought. He suddenly jumped and sat up making me startled.

"I remember now, Hyung once we were playing truth and dare and she chose truth so we asked her what kind of proposal she wanted in the future. And she said she wanted a simple yet unique proposal."

"O-okay. But-"

"Have you the drama 'Memory Lost'?" He asked all of a sudden. I nodded my head and he continued.

"Remember the male lead gave a lollipop bouquet to the female lead you can give something like that to her. You know, she likes lollipop a lot."

I didn't!

I didn't knew she liked lollipop.

Well, i saw some or i should say many lollipop's at her house but never thought that she likes it that much.

"Thanks Tae. I really hope it works."

Tae told me about a lot of things, most about y/n. He also asked me to sing for y/n at the wedding, i was hesitant at first but then he made me agree.