Date!

Jimin pov

I am awake from the past 10 minutes, but I still don't have the courage to open my eyes because of my midnight confession. I am feeling like once I open my eyes she will go away from my arms which I don't want to happen. She was still in my embrace, my hands surrounding her as if she was the most important thing in the world, the most precious one, the most fragile one.

I was very embaressed from the fact that she heard my confession, but a part of me was happy. Cause a part of me knew that wouldn't have been able to do it if she was awake. But even if it was a confession it should have been like what they show in dramas not like this.

Who the hell confesses in midnight while crying?

Suddenly I felt a movement beside me, seems like she woke up. Jimin, keep acting don't move. But the destiny was against my thoughts, I felt a light peck on cheek making my eyes go wide open.

She giggled and said in her morning voice, "I knew you were awake."

I turned red and hid my head in her neck. Her one hand on my back other ruffling my hair, "Chim, please don't be embarrassed. It's okay. Well, do you want to know what I feel about you?"

I shook my head as no. I was not ready, not at all to hear that she doesn't love me, not till now. She asked, "Why?"

I said still in that position, "I don't want to know that you are just marrying me because of your parents and not because you love me."

She chuckled, is it wrong?

"Pabo, I feel the same. I also think I love you." She said making me shocked, this feels like heaven!

I snuggled her more to whispering continuous thank you'. We stayed like that for some time but then I got reminded that I and her both have work.

"Y/n you'll be late." I said breaking the hug but she didn't let go, "I don't care, I want to be with you."

"But.." I was interrupted by her, "No buts! I already texted hyung and your father that we won't come today. So, let's cuddle a bit more."

I sighed defeated and hugged her, our eyes staring at each other. I admired her looks, her eyes, those black orbs which looked if looked carefully had me in them, her mole that lied just at starting of her eyebrow, those dimples which showed up whenever she smiled, and those lips which I wished to taste since our first meet. What the hell Jimin you sound like a pervert?

(A/n: If you are thinking he is innocent yet knows about kiss, then let me remind you he watches "dramas". Don't overthink, my Chim is innocent not like most of you, ruining their innocent minds at a young age!)

"Y/naah. You are very beautiful." She smiled and said, "It sounds nice from you."

I smiled in response. "Chim, I don't want to make you remember those days but I am just curious about what you did the whole time you stayed in your house?"

"I didn't had anything special to do, so I made friends with books and television. I used to read books of almost all genre's and watch dramas all day long. It felt lonely at the beginning but then aren't books humans best friend. I found out about most of the outside world through books only. I also used to write about my fantasies in my diary. It calmed me down. And moreover Yoongi hyung visited me every weekend, it wasn't that bad. Speaking of which, y/naah how long have you guys been friends?"

"Well, since high school. The first ones were Lisa and Kookie oppa as we were in the same year, then they introduced me to the others. And they are all actually very good friends. I feel lucky to have them in my life. And now I also have you."