Weird!

A/n Pov:

Ring ~ Ring ~ Ring

As the alarm rang the girl groaned and turned it off going to her sleep again. She kept tossing and turning on her bed as she heard the sound of little chatters coming from the living room. Finally she decided to wake up and sat on her bed with her sleepy eyes and tangled hairs.

"Good Morning! Kitty" A sweet voice said as a handsome as hell man entered the room.

"Good Morning" She replied getting up from her bed.

"Kitty, You got 30 min to get ready if you don't want to be late ." The guy said as the girl's eyes went wide and turned to the alarm clock, "Holy shit!" She said as she ran to the washroom and the guy went out laughing at the actions of his younger sister.

"You ready." The same guy said as he saw the girl coming towards the dining table completely dressed.

"Yes, hyung. Now let's go or else I'll be late." She said taking a sandwich from the plate. The boy nodded walking behind her out of the house.

"Hyung!" The girl said as they sat in the car.

"Yes, kitty." He replied putting up the seat belt and starting the car.

"Where did Mom and Dad go early in the morning?"

"They left to work early as we have to attend a dinner at the evening."

"WE!? It means me too."

"Yes, why you don't wanna come?"

"Well, I wanted to meet unnie's today."

"Well...If you want all of us can meet in the noon."

"Jinja! All Oppa's and Unnie's?"

"Yes Kitty. Since we don't have much work let's meet up it's been long since everyone assembled."

Y/N POV

Finally after so many days we all are gonna meet. I was very happy. I missed my unnie's and oppa's since everyone got busy in their own jobs.

I entered our usual restaurant and went to the vip room hyung booked. I saw everyone was already their. Seems like I am the one to arrive late!

I was soon engulfed by a tight hug or I should say by four people trapping me between them. My favorite oppa's and unnie's Jungkook, Taehyung, Lisa and Jennie.

"You are killing me." I managed to say in my broken voice.

"Oops!" Kookie oppa said as everyone got off me.

I then hugged everyone one by one and greeted them.

We continued chatting and eating for sometime, when I saw Hobi hyung and Yoongi oppa talking about something secretively.

"Hyung what's wrong?" I asked grabbing everyone's attention.

"Nothing! N..Nothing s...special." Hyung said

I just nodded. When tae oppa said, "Y/niieee can you bring me a ice cream?" he pouted and showed me puppy eyes. Uwu he is so cute.

"Of course Oppa" I said pinching his cheeks as he showed his boxy smile.

"Bring some for us too." Kookie oppa shouted as I walked out of the room.

As soon as y/n walked out I let out a huge sigh as everyone else did.

"So Hobi-ya what did you want to know about my brother?" Yoongi asked looking at me.

I looked at him and said, "See Yoongi I trust you and uncle's but it's still my sister. And she doesn't have any idea about him. I am just....just concerned about her and her future."

Yoongi sighed and smiled a little, "Hobi-ya you can trust my cousin he is very innocent and sweet. Till now he is an good son, good nephew and a good brother and I am sure he will be a good husband too."

I felt a bit safe but just a bit. I looked at the others and they nodded.

"But still how can I leave my sister to someone who doesn't even know about the outer world and as you said he never had any women in her life, neither a friend or ..his mom." I said looking down.

Kookie kept his hand on my shoulder and said, "Hobi hyung I think you should at least meet him once."

Tae said, "Yes hyung, last time I went to Yoongi hyung's house I saw him there. He is a nice guy."

Jisso said, "And Y/n is a grown up girl. And she is understanding and caring. I think they are perfect for each other."

Lisa said, "Hyung I didn't tell you about it, but last time when I and y/niee had a sleepover she said she wanted a guy who cares for her and is innocent by heart."

I listened to each of them Should I trust him with my sister? Will he take good care of her?

"I.." I was about to say something when I heard the door opening and y/n coming in.

Everyone looked at each other. Then tae went to her, "Y/niee you came? Where's my ice cream?"

"Well they said they ran out of it and only had coffee flavor left. And I know that you hate coffee. So, No ice cream." She said taking her seat.

We all chatted a bit more and then everyone left.

Y/n's pov

After the 'lunch' which ended in evening. We came back home. Currently, I was getting ready for the family dinner. And this is what I chose along with light makeup and open hairs.

As I walk out of the house I saw hyung talking to someone on phone so I just gestured him that I am going to wait in the car

After a while he came inside the car and said, "Y/niee.."

I was waiting for him to say further but he just shook his head and started driving. The whole ride he didn't say anything when I would start talking he would soon start to zone out. He has been acting weird today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Weird!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n:

What do you think of the first chapter?

BORAHAE!

BTS!

ARMY!

Word count:1000