Story with Stars

Tae pov continued

"My mind and heart both were messed up. I choose to go with both of them. I just admired her, I never thought of dating or anything but I just wanted to see her all the time." I chuckled thinking about my own stupid teenage self. I lay on one of the sides admiring the stars as Jiminshi lay on the other one.

"I know y/n must have told you what she knew. But that was not all there are many things which she didn't knew. One day on our school trip, I was partnered with her. It was just our class so the other's didn't knew about it. That day was the best day of my life. I told her that day about my love for her. And what she replied made me the happiest, she said she also had feelings for me. But we couldn't date."

"Why?"

"Her father, he had an eye on her every time. He didn't want her to be distracted from studies by even having friends. And that's what she told me and I bet that was not enough. We didn't want to miss the chance of being together, that night we escaped from our hotel room to the nearby  beach and lay there, on the sand watching the beautiful night sky. Our hands entangled, and looking at the sky was most I could ask for." I went silent after that, remembering the most precious time with my love.

"Why did she leave?" His question made me chuckle for some reason.

"The day I told other's I am going to confess, it was a lie. I had saw a letter on my desk that morning it had her name, it said that she wanted to tell me something and meet in the garden."

Flashback (Imagine Tae is telling the story)

I reached to the garden, she was there sitting on a bench. I sat beside her and said in a playful tone, "It's not like your father let you have friends, is it?"

She chuckled at my question and looked at me, "If that happened I would be the happiest person alive."

"What happened? Why did you want to meet?" I asked as her face turned a bit serious.

"My mom is having her operation today." Her eyes saddened, as far as I knew her mother had brain tumor and she was in coma since last 5 years. And that's one of the reasons why she shifted here.

"I am free today." She continued, "I don't know if I'll get this chance again or not. So, I wanted to.." Before she could complete her phone rang. Seeing the caller Id her hands started trembling, as picked up, "H-he-llo D-ad."

Suddenly her phone dropped from her hand as tears flowed down her cheeks. I hugged her immediately. "My m-om sh-she di-died." She said as she hugged me tightly and cried in my arms, I kept patting her back.

I knew the three where watching us from behind, and she was also in a devastated condition. So, I took her belongings and moved away to a less crowded place. She kept crying and sobbing, and it hurt me lot.

She backed off from the hug and wiped her tears looking at me, "I-i sh-sou-ld g-go home." she said between her sobs and hiccups.

I hugged her a last time as she whispered slowly before walking away, "Please wait for me."

Back to present

"The next day I got a message from an unknown number saying 'Sorry, I have to go away. Thank you for being there with me.' I was confused but a second message came which made break 'Please wait for me.' I ran to our home-room teacher, he told me that she transferred abroad. And that's what I am doing till now. Wait!"

I finished as I looked at Jiminshi. He just gazed at the sky, "Do you know where she is now? Anything about her or her father?"

"No. I don't even know who her father is." I sighed as took one of the soju bottle.

"I am sure you'll find her Tae." He said taking another bottle.

Next Morning

A/n Pov

Lisa knocked on the boy's door but her excitement turned into frown getting no response. She knocked few more times but still got no response. She barged in the room just to see 5 heads in five direction popped out of the blanket in deep sleep. Looking at their sleeping condition she controlled her laugh and took some snaps.

Then a notorious idea entered her mind as she took the steel show piece from the shelf and dropped it with a loud thun.

The boys stood up abruptly by the terrific sound as she just laughed at their reaction until she noticed all of them shirtless. She turned around and covered her eyes, "Yah, why are you guys shirtless?"

The guys got there shirts and wore it immediately, forgetting about whining about disturbing their sleeps, well all except Kookie. He had a slight smirk seeing, and how could he miss the chance to tease his girlfriend. He went and back hugged her, startling her as she felt his bare chest and well-built abs touching her back.

He lifted her from her waist still back-hugging and took her to the next room, while she kept moving and whining. All the hyungs exchanged a disgusted look as the couple went out. The double-bunny let go off Lisa and locked the door of the room, turning to her.

The hyungs came down to see Jisoo and IU in the kitchen. Jin asked them settling himself on the couch, "Where's y/n?"

"Here!" Y/n said walking out of her room with Jennie, "Good that you guys wake up. Where's Chim, Kookie and Tae?" She asked noticing the absence of the maknaes.

"Ya and where is Lisa? I sent her to wake you guys." Jisoo said arranging the food on the dining table.

"Well, Lisa and Kookie are busy flirting in the second guest room. And about Jimin and Taehyung they were not there in the room, when we woke up." Hobi replied.

"Where did they go early in the morning?" Y/n asked getting a shrug as reply.

They tried calling them but got no response until Lisa and Kookie came down, Kook now dressed up properly. "What's wrong?" Kook asked looking at the worried faces.

"Tae and Jimin are nowhere to be found. Got any idea where they would be?" Y/n asked.

"No, I don't kno- Maybe I do." The maknae changed his answer remembering something.

A/N:

Hey Guys,

I know it is getting boring but please have some faith in me.

I am not able to update fast because I have my exams as I mentioned many times before.

Just have some patience I believe you won't be disappointed.

Borahae!

Word Count:1150