Halloween!

The next morning, all five siblings woke up early to make final decisions on their costumes and begin constructing them. Lily picked to be a fae, Leo chose Jupiter Jim, and Raph decided to go costume-less, as he didn't want them to waste all that time making a costume for him to have his shell tear it apart mere hours later, plus, he wanted to feel fresh air on his scales.
"Alright siblings, today we must make sacrifices for a common goal. Candy, and LOTS of it! All the houses we shall pass will be slain by our work! Tonight, we shall RISE! MWAAAAAH HAAAA AHAAAA!" Donnie monologed, ending with truly maniacal laughter.
"You're doing ya' costume proud Don-Don!" Leo said, leaning back with his hands behind his head, before slipping and falling flat on his back.
"You good Leo?" Lily asked, pulling him up.
"Yes, now, Let's get started!" Leo cheered, the rest of the boys cheering along.
The majority of that day was a storm of hot glue, glitter, paints, fabrics, scissors, buttons, and beads. After 10 hours of hard work, Raph called for a costume check. Donnie was wearing a shiny white lab coat with goggles and wild, spiky, purple hair. Leo had a bulky, spacesuit-esque outfit with a clear bubble helmet. Lily was wrapped in cloth of iridescent white, lavender, and deep plum, with sheer gold wings on her back. Mikey simply had on a white coat and a tall black hat with an apron over top.
"Remember, where do we go when we get separated?" Raph asked, face serious.
"Go to the crooked light post." The younger four chorused.
The siblings climbed out of the sewer, and found themselves in the middle of a Halloween carnival, the scent of cinnamon, spices, pumpkin, apples, and sugar penitrating the air. There were dozens if people with costumes of varying levels of spookiness, from zombies to angels, and biblically accurate ones as well. There were stalls for apple bobbing, face painting, caramel apples, and deep-fried goodies every few feet.
"And this, dear brothers, is why I made sure we saved the money we found in the sewers for the past month," Lily declared, arms wide as she and the boys gazed at the carnival in pure joy.
"Let's each get something to eat first, so we don't eat every last piece of our candy immediately," Donnie said, as the siblings walked through the rows of stalls.
When they passed by the candy apple stall, a 7-year-old told them, "Your costumes are super awesome!" She was dressed as Atomic lass, which sent Donnie into a state of pure joy.
"Thanks!" Lily cheered, bounching on her heels, "Happy Halloween!" Leo and Mikey were more focused on getting candy apples than the compliment on their costumes.
Raph got a chicken skewer, Donnie got some fried tofu, and Lily got a grilled fish on a stick.
As the night winded down, the siblings went back into the lair to sort their candy, trade with each other, and get on an extreme sugar high that made their Dad regret leaving them to their own devices for years to come.