~5~: Don't be suspicious!

Zacznij od początku

"I will call the doctor over. It is not surprising that you can't remember anything."

"What do you mean Mis-"

"Please call me father from now on."

"I'll try."

"You've been asleep for two weeks straight. They said it was a miracle that you survived."

"Do you know me father?"

"No... but you are definitely an Underwood."

Yeah sure!

I know!

Curse these golden eyes!

Curse this book!

I know why I hated it!

Nothing made sense and no matter what, the whole plot was designed to kill the duke family!

Not that I am one of them, I can't let that happen!

After all, I am not tired of life yet!

"Do you know your name?"

"No..."

I could have lied and told him any name or my real name but would that make sense? I didn't know about this area, I didn't know about the names that existed in this world and I didn't know anything about anything. No matter how much I knew the story line, nothing could give me a clue about a nice name that would fit me. Not to mention that I was soo bad with names that I couldn't even remember the duke's name or this guy's name. I was kinda relieved that he told me to actually call him father cause otherwise, I was for sure calling him something wrong. Names were always something I could never get right at all. Last time I needed to remember names, it took me months to get the person straight and even then the only reason why I remembered these names and the faces was due to their unique things they had with them be it a bag or even a haircut. Let's just say I was a hopeless case when it came to names and faces. That was something I was not proud of at all.

"Then I will give you a name if you don't mind."

"MH!"

"From now on, you will be Viviana. It means life."

Viviana?

Sounds like a nice name not gonna lie.

Vivi...

Mh!

I like this name!

"Viviana... I like it!"

"I am glad. So from now on if anyone asks you who you are, just introduce yourself as Viviana Underwood the daughter of Oliver Underwood."

"Alright."

Yeah... not a chance I will remember your name...

It was only now that he let go of me but he decided to still crouch in front of me and I could see that he was happy but at the same time concerned. Maybe it was even a pity that I could see in his eyes right now but it was kinda hard to read this guy's face since he was smiling at me. Yet all the emotions were soo clear to see in his eyes.

"Anything you want to know?"

How about everything?

There was one topic I wanted to ask but I knew I was forbidden from asking because it would hurt Oliver. It was his late wife. I wanted to know if she was still alive or who she was since the story never mentioned her at all besides that she passed away after giving birth to his second son. Though I couldn't help it and was curious about my new family.