Every table has a bear on it, making the scenery more adorable than it already is. Tonya and Gemma really thought about the tiniest detail and I will forever be grateful. Harry and I have been calling our unborn baby little bear because of Winnie the Pooh and his obsession with honey. Emma is already honey and the only thing we were missing was Winnie. Winnie sounds like a name already and we don't want to call them that, because it won't be their name. So little bear it is

"Everything is ready." Tonya shouts. She and Gemma are the only ones that know the gender of our baby. "Well, I want to tell you a few things before we start. I never thought that I would do a gender reveal party for the second time, Iris was sure that she won't have another baby. But then Harry came and took all her doubts and insecurities away and she now is so ready to expand her family. Thank you, H, in this family we appreciate you more than you can understand. Second of all, Gemma and I thought about this party in detail. You see that we are all dressed in white because we wanted it to be as neutral as possible and because Harry asked us. I'm sure that it's his way to tell us that he wants to see Iris as his wife. The cake is coloured inside with the "right" colour that suits the gender of the baby. Sorry, Iris, but Florence knows as well. This balloon is filled with the right dust as well. Now i want you all to tell us what you think the littlest honey is."

"She really talks much." Harry mumbles next to me and I laugh at his words. He is right. Tonya talks too much.

"Okay, Emma do you want to start? Do you want your baby sibling to be a girl or a boy?" Gemma asks Emma and Emma smiles, feeling proud that her opinion matters.

"I want a baby sister, to play with and braid her hair and talk about boys and.." Our daughter starts saying and Harry seems paler than usual.

"No, little honey, I don't allow boy talk at this house until you are at least 18."

"But daddy, I want a boyfriend." Emma says making everyone laugh.

"Iris, tell me that I didn't hear it correctly. I'm too young to have a cardiac arrest." He sounds more dramatic than usual and I shake my head.

"Emma, daddy can't handle it right now but if you have a boyfriend someday I want you to talk to me, okay?"

"Okay, mummy." She says and then continues to talk to Sarah's son.

Millie said that she wants Emma to have a baby sister, Sarah and Mitch agreed with that too. Chris, Patrick, Pauli and Gemma are on team boy, as well as Michal, my mother and me. The rest of them are convinced that I am going to give birth to a beautiful girl.

Harry and I are standing up now. "Are you sure that you want them all to know?" He asks me. He tries to have my complete consent before everything.

"I am, are you?" I ask him. Relationships works both ways and I want him to feel safe every time, in every occasion. I would hate myself if I did something that would make him uncomfortable.

"I am, I am so ready to have this future with you." He whispers, and kisses my lips.

"Daddy, we want to know that I'll have a sister. Stop kissing mumma." Emma shouts and Harry laughs in the kiss.

"Little honey, if you ever have a boyfriend or a girlfriend I'll do the same to you, just so you know." Harry shouts at our daughter and she mocks him.

"Three, two, one." Everyone shouts and he takes the drawing pin from the table beside us. "Ready?" He asks me a final time when our guests say the number two. I nod and he gives me the drawing pin. I take it and I hold my breath. At one, I pop the ballon.

Everything happens so quick. I let the pin drop at the floor and I watch the pink dust and the pink smoke following it as well. Harry is as shocked as I am, even though he expected our baby to be a girl.

I feel his hands around my body and with a delicate way he raises me and start spinning around. I laugh at his reaction and we can hear everyone shouting for us. He places me on my feet once again and he kisses me on the lips with force. I can't help but laugh at hia reaction.

"You make me so happy, everyday and every night. I can't believe that we are going to have another girl." He says and I watch tears drop from the corner of his eyes. I hug him again and all of my worries disappear.

I have talked about my worries again. I was afraid that Harry would only love our unborn child and he will completely forget about Emma, but him using the word another shows me that he really sees her as his own.

We feel someone hugging our feet and we both look down. Emma is hugging us and she seems happier than ever. Harry bends down and takes her into his arms so she can be at the same level that we are. She first kisses her father and then me. "I'm so happy, I'm going to have another best friend. Thank you."

Her words make my heart skip a bit from the euphoria that I'm feeling. Making Emma happy, makes me happy. That is one advantage you take when you are a mother, you feel as your child feels and when Emma is happy it makes my heart explode.

"You wanted a sister, and you will have one. So, don't ever talk about a boyfriend to me again if you want your old man to be sane." Harry says and she shakes her head.

"Mummy, tell daddy that I'm mad at him. He doesn't let me to have a boyfriend." Emma says and Harry sighs at our daughter's stubbornness. I nod and then she escapes from Harry's arm to go back to her friends.

"She took your stubbornness." I tell Harry and he shakes her head the same way Emma did.

"No, I'm not stubborn."

"Honey, you are. " His mother disagrees with him, making me giggle. "Congratulations, darlings. I knew that another granddaughter is on the way." She hugs me first and then Harry.

My mother is next, as well as the rest of our family and friends. All of them, excited about our baby girl. Harry is so happy that he cuddles everyone. Right now he has Emma sitting on one of his knees and Millie on his other and he tells them a story about the time he toured with One Direction while on FaceTime with Louis and Niall. None of the boys could attend this gathering due to touring and having responsibilities outside London and the UK in general. But all of them wanted to know the gender of our baby so Louis and Niall were the firsts one to call us.

Millie and Emma are laughing at something Louis said and I look at them smiling. I can imagine Harry sitting in the exact position with both our daughters and talking to them about touring, making music, meeting me and how fast we fell in love.

It was the most unexpected romance I had in my entire life. I never expected to meet someone that my daughter loved first and then suddenly I would love too. I am completely and utterly in love with Harry. His character, his behavior, his intelligence, everything made the process of falling easier. And he made me see a future, he made me love with love again. He became my family because he thought of us like his family. He wanted us with him at all times, he never wanted to away, even when he had too. All of the crying, the tears, the sadness were worth it because at the end we ended up like this.

Brad is talking to me about something that I don't here. Harry is saying something to the girls and the three of them look at me and then giggle. Emma and Millie leave him alone and he quickly goes inside our house. His phone still in his hand and he explains something to the boys. "You are so in love with him, it's terrifying." Brad says when he notices where I'm looking.

"Of course I am. He is the one, Brad."

"We all know, Iris. He loves you more than he loves himself. You should have been there during our time in Australia. He was talking about you and tour guys' daughter in every chance. I know more stories about you two than I let you know."

"Oh, are they embarrassing?"

"He would never do that to you. He is so in love, we have an ongoing joke about that."

We talk a bit more and Pauli joins us too. He is my favourite on from the Love Band. He is a ray of sunshine, the kind of person you want to be close to. He is a great person and the best friend. A supporter and someone who looks at the positive side of many things. I'm glad that Harr found these people to have close to him and trust them. It takes courage to trust someone with your job, your hard work and your ideas, and Harry found the perfect people.