twenty three

Thank you 9k reads <3 

Congrats to Harry for his two grammy wins 

AND

Please have in mind that I don't know how weddings in other countries work, because here in Greece, we are Orthodox Christians and everything is completely different. 

Iris

I have never expected to be this happy about someone else's happiness. My sister is getting married today and I'm emotional. She had that dream since she was a little girl and now it is the time to make it real. She is going to walk down the aisle and marry her best friend.

Yesterday morning, we talked about the last details of the wedding. Tonya is so anxious and she wants to do everything perfect. Florence is as anxious as Tonya, but she finds a way to relax. She is always doing something, she is singing with Emma, she is knitting with my mum and she even teaches Harry how to bake, so he can sell his I used to work in a bakery story even better.

Harry is so happy to be here. He tells me everyday that he forgets that he is famous and he thanks every one of us that we treat him like a human being and not as a celebrity. The truth is that he doesn't get any special treatment here. Emma has him following her like a puppet, Tonya is always ranting on him about her wedding, Florence is teaching him something that he doesn't know because he didn't have the time to learn. As for my mum, she treats him like a son, like her forth child. She always has him helping with the chores and I think that by the time he will go on tour, he will actually know how to iron his clothes.

I love Harry, I love his energy and I love his aura. And I love that I get to know a new side of him. He is enjoying so much his time here, he always says that it reminds him of the time he spends on his mum's house.

I see Harry as the color pink. He reminds me of the easy summer afternoons and the pink that exists in their skies. You know, the color you love to watch as you sit in your balcony and you are lost in your happy thoughts. It's the last sight that will make you happy in this damn world and it never fails to do it, this particular sky gives you all the hope you need to go on. Harry is that feeling. He has all the shades the summer sky has and I can surely say that the summer time belongs to him.

We haven't spend a summer together yet but I can admit that he is the summer. We have seen this color together and the first time I watched him watch the color I thought that he is pink. All the shades, when he is fuchsia, when he is mad he is a deeper shade, the one that it is almost red. But when he is with Emma and I, he is baby pink. My favorite shade of them all.

Looking at him when he doesn't look back, it makes me appreciate him even more. It makes me appreciate his little movements, his gestures, the way he talks, he is just pink.

I told him one day, a couple of weeks ago, that he reminds me of that color. He said to me that I remind him of blue. Blue is everywhere, to the sky, the sea, the ocean, my eyes and Emma's too. He said that he could write a whole essay about the color blue and why he loves it so much. He said that it is a misunderstood color. Everyone tends to connect it with sadness, melancholy and bittersweet feelings. Harry said that I remind him of a special shade of blue, the one he loves the most.

We blend so well, better than I could ever imagine. Like the pink mixes perfectly in the blue skies, Harry and I mix perfectly with each other, despite how different we both are. I can say that I will love pink and blue forever now.

Emma is just purple. She loves that color. She's the lavender shade of it. I always called her my purple love. Purple symbolizes power, luxury and creativity. Emma is all the above.