forty three

19 weeks pregnant

Iris

Today we have the gender reveal party. I can't believe that I'm 19 weeks pregnant. The time passes by so quickly I can't even keep up. Every week Harry and I have set a day to take photos of the progress I make. We do it rigorously.

The more excited for my pregnancy is Emma. She is talking nonstop to the baby and she can't wait for her little sibling. She said that she wants a baby sister so she can have someone to talk to and a best friend. She also said that she wants a sister because boys are smelly. She and her daddy are on the same team.

I want a baby boy, to be honest. I always wanted to be a boy's mum and I wish to be one day. Harry is so sure that our third child will be a boy, and our girls will bully him for being the youngest, but then we will have another girl so he can protect someone.

Harry is so invested to grow our family. He said that his break won't going to end ant time soon, maybe a year after I give birth and we can travel all together. He don't want to miss a thing about our children's childhood.

Today is our gender reveal party. Everyone we love is here. Tonya and Florence are in London for that event specifically, my mother and Anne are here too, living with us since last week. They help us more than we need and they don't take no as an answer.

Jeff, Molly and Harry are here as well. I can hear them all talk with Gemma in the garden. Sarah and Mitch are playing with their son, Emma and Millie. Lloyd is talking with Pauli and the other members of the love band. A camera on his hands. Harry is standing next to me talking with Chris and Patrick but I don't really listen to them. They decided to come here for vacation because Millie really missed Emma, even though they have been talking on face time. I wish their friendship lasts over time, they are precious.

All of us are wearing white. I wear my white dress and I clearly seem pregnant. Emma is wearing a dress identical to mine and her long blonde hair in on braids. Harry is wearing his white trousers and a shirt. He asked specifically for the all white dress code because he wanted everything to be in pure harmony. I bet that Tonya hates him because she really loves colours and the way they all seem to a photograph. I just followed the theme, too tired to disagree with one of them. I bet that Harry has another reason why he asked for the white clothes but he won't say a thing, not until after the party.

The garden is full of people and food. A cake is on the table that I bet Florence made, as well as cupcakes with a little bear on them in the colour beige, made from sugarcoat. Balloons in beige, pink and blue are in front of the pool along with a big gold one that I'm sure will tell us the gender of our baby. A brown bear is sitting there too, holding some of the balloons too.

 A brown bear is sitting there too, holding some of the balloons too