thirty six

Thank you for almost 30k reads

Iris

Harry has been away touring a while now and Emma can't comprehend that she can't see him every day and every night.

The two of them are so close. Emma has turned into a daddy's girl over these past few months and i can't change her mind about that. I hope that our second child will love me more. It's a bit sad to she her being so obsessed with her dad, but Tonya assured me that this reaction of hers is completely normal because it is the first time that she has a male figure in her life. She was surrounded by women so it's natural to be obsessed with Harry.

Harry is on cloud nine about that. He receives the love he wanted and he doesn't hide it. He is so sad that he is away from us. He calls us three to four times a day just to tell us how much he loves us and that he wishes to see us soon.

He doesn't know that we are planning to fly to Tokyo for the last show. It's his last show in general and he is going to take a long break. He doesn't want to miss a single thing from Emma's life. He wants to be the father that my daughter deserves. In addition, we have to plan our wedding. He hasn't proposed yet, but we always talk about how we want to get married soon. And we are going to do that soon, I know it.

Emma insists on calling him every day too. She cries when she sees his face through the phone but she holds it all back because she knows that deep down he will come back. She always asks me how many days till we are all going to be together and Harry is saying that if she wants him here with us, he will give up everything. All she has to do is to ask her. She says that she is happy that her daddy is making other people happy.

I feel like I finally made it. As a woman, as a mother, as a professional, as a sister and as a daughter. It's the first time in a while that I feel like that. I felt it when I got into the university and now I feel it about my life in general. I'm happy and proud about every aspect of my life.

"Emma, are you sure that you don't want to take Mr Bunny with you?" I ask my daughter and she nods.

"I'm afraid that I will lose him. Where are we going again?"

"We are going to Tokyo. Tokyo is a city in a country called Japan and daddy loves it."

"Oh, we aren't going to London home."

"No baby, do you want to go there again?"

"Yes, i like it there so much mumma." She says and i nod. Harry and I are talking non stop about moving there. London is home for both of us, we love it there. We are so happy when we are there. It is like the whole world disappears and everything is on our side. Our families are there also, and I've missed the feeling of home so much. I want to have my family there, i want them to be there all together.

We flew with Harry's jet. Jeff arranged everything a week or so ago when he called me to say that Harry's not feeling that well. He has been on his own mind a lot and he is thinking about what he is missing all the time.

These past few days I am not feeling that well either. I'm always feeling under the weather and I think that I am feeling the same things Harry is feeling. I don't know what is going wrong but i think that when i see Harry I am going to feel right again.

We are on the damn plane for so long and I can't wait to touch the ground again. I hate flying so much on the days that all i want to do is to stay on my bed.

Tonya decided to come with us yesterday. She said that she has to see her friends there again and it is about time to do that. She has a few days off work and she said that she can take care of Emma too while Harry and I go around on our own. But, I don't think that Harry will want to leave his daughter alone.