forty one

I'm so sorry that it's taking so long to update. I was taking an exam for my diploma in Spanish and the studying was taking so much of my energy.

10 weeks pregnant

Iris

We're back in London, for real this time. It's a big change, especially to Emma who had to say goodbye to her best friend and see her again in a couple of months when they are going to visit us. There is so much crying but I think she likes it more here.

Harry is feeling better than ever. His inspiration is back, he is in such a better mood and I think that he loves us being here, together. He always told me that if he was to start a family, he wanted to do that here. It was my dream as well, for my kids to grow up as I did. And I'm ao happy.

I'm so happy. I can scream it from the rooftops. I want thw whole world to hear it. I have a fiancé, I have a daughter and another kid on the way. That is a dream coming true. I always dreamt about a big family and Harry is the perfect person to have this family.

We talk to the baby so much. We always talk about our days to them, tell them we love them and that we can't wait to mwet them. Harry even sings to them from time to time.

But I would lie if i tell you that we aren't nervous. Shit, we are anxious. There are countless conversations about how we think that Emma is going to react when we tell her the news. I know that we don't have to be that stressed out because Emma is the kindest soul ever. She is a ray of sunshine, a golden girl and she will love her little sibling so much.

She always asked me for a little sister. She wanted someone to play with her when I was occupied. She stopped asking when she met Harry. He filled a spot in her heart and she forgot about the other. But deep down she still wishes to have a sister. She and Harry will be a pain in the ass when we tell her about it. I can hear their voices saying that the baby in mummy's tummy is a girl.

We told our mothers about the pregnancy a few days ago. It went wonderful.

"Do you think that your mother will kill me?" Harry asks me.

"Why do you think that?" I answer to his question with another question.

He shrugs, wanting me to know that he doesn't know exactly why he feels like that. "I mean, I know for two years, we are together for a year and a half and somehow I managed to become your fiancé, to get your daughter to call me daddy and to get you pregnant. If someone did that to Emma, I would deeply hate them." He's saying his thoughts while driving to my mother's place. Anne is already there and they are waiting for us. Emma is asleep as well as Oliver in the backseat of the car, that's why we can talk a little bit more freely.

"My mother loves you more than me, so don't worry."

"That's bullshit and you know it." He says and I ask him why. "Because you are the most loveable person I know, Iris. There isn't any person that I know that don't love you."

"Shut up, you're making me blush."

"I love that I can still make you blush, darling."

"Daddy." Emma's awake and and immediately asks for her dad. She loves him so much and she wants to be with him all day, so now that he doesn't work, she's at her best. The only time when they are apart is when she's at school. "Are we there yet?"