thirty nine

Read thirty eight first 

Iris 

8 weeks pregnant

Pregnancy isn't the best time of my life. I am always tired, I throw up everyday and I try to work but I can't. I stay home more than I did, I try not to stress that much and Harry is overprotecting. He is always around me, he doesn't let me do everyday things and he's taking care of Emma even more than he did. Tonya is starting to suspect that something is going wrong. I know that I've got to tell her before the public learns. 

I try to think about the right way of doing that. It's the first time that we are going to do that and Harry and I don't have a single thought about how we'll do this. We thought about t-shirts, mugs or something like that. God, we even thought about writing a song and singing it together. Eventually, we came to the conclusion that we will tell Tonya and Florence because they are closer to where we live and we might need them. Gemma will be the next one we will tell when she will visit us next week. 

I've already gained a bit of weight. My jeans don't fit anymore and I have to wear more comfortable clothes than before. Today is date night with Harry and I find it hard to find what to wear without feeling that sense of discomfort. I am not showing yet, fortunately. Emma will be staying with Florence and Tonya tonight while we go to the spot Harry chose. We have that thing of choosing a different place every week. I chose last week and that means that Harry is choosing where to go this week. I hope it is somewhere without a lot of people. I want it to be just us. 

He is currently out with Oliver and I have to go to Tonya's house with Emma. Emma is packing her bag and I wait patiently to the living room. I am already dressed. I wear simple clothes, just a black dress with white details. I don't wear my everyday rings because something in me told me not to wear them. 

"Little honey, are you ready?" I shout and I hear Emma's steps

"Little honey, are you ready?" I shout and I hear Emma's steps. She's coming downstairs with a bag full of toys, she hasn't even closed it yet. 

"I am, mumma. Let's go." She said goodnight to Harry before he left. I look at the bag and I shake my head. 

"Little honey, you don't need so many toys." 

"I know but they are going to be bored here without me. I love them so much mumma."

Emma is a child with a heart full of love. She was always like that but now that she spends even more time with Harry, she is showing it of even more. Her teachers always tell us that she is helping everyone that has a problem and she loves too much. I wish that she will stay always the same. 

I help her close her bag and then we leave the house. On the way to my sister's house, we sing all the songs Emma loves. It would be a lie if I said that they weren't Harry's songs. Her latest obsession is Satellite. We listen to it all day long and she even copies her father's moves. I can't get bored of them dancing in our living room. Harry is the happiest on those moments. He will love when baby lemon is here. The baby is the size of a lemon now and we change their nickname every now and then.