twenty

WE ARE ALMOST AT 7K READS. OMG THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Harry

It's Friday the 13th today, a week until Harry's house is out. Tomorrow morning I'm flying to New York so I can rehearse properly and be ready for my come back. I'm so excited to release something new and getting to sing the new songs live. I have most of them ready for years and I feel like the time has come for them to be out. 

I'm even more excited that I'm going back home and Iris and Emma are going to come with me. It's the first time that we are going to travel all together and I can't wait to spend all my time with them before tour starts. Iris and I are together for about 4 months now and I know it's so early to talk about that but I feel like we are a family. We aren't together everyday but we spend at least 2 nights a week at each other's houses. 

Emma loves to be at my house. When she is here, she spends most of her time with Oliver on the garden running, playing and laughing. It's the only time this house feels like home. She, also, loves the pool. She is getting better and better at swimming and I'm always there to help her with whatever she needs. I love her as my own kid, I can say that for sure now. 

I haven't talked to Iris about that feeling yet. I'm afraid of her reaction. She protects Emma so much and I can't lose her trust if she doesn't feel ready for us to become a family. But, I am treating Emma like she is my daughter. I buy her things, I sing for her, I dance with her and I show her love. 

I know how she feels. Kids at school are continuing to be cruel and make fun of her. I will be there for her, whenever she needs me until she doesn't.

Today is May the 13th. It's the day that I will see my little best friend act on stage. She told me that she will be Mother Summer because her teacher decided to write her own play this year. It's going to be amazing, I know. Emma is the most talented kid, she is singing well, she is dancing amazing and I bet that her acting is exquisite too. I helped her memorise her words and I told her a trick or two that I know so she won't feel stressed when she gets on stage. 

I was at the studio all day and I only left to get ready and go to take Iris, Tonya and Florence from their houses so we will all go to school together. I decided to wear simple flared denim jeans and a white tshirt, along with my Vans. Iris said to me that I have to dress really casually because it's a kindergarten play after all. 

"Oliver, dad is going to leave. I'm going to be back with Iris and Emma." I tell my dog and when he hears Emma's name he barks and starts to shake his tail. This dog loves the little girl more than he loves me. 

I drive through the LA traffic so I can get to Iris's house. I text her before I left the house to let her now that I'm on my way. I text her again only when I'm outside her building. I watch the three of them walk outside with Colby on their side, all of them are laughing. Iris looks around and when she spots my car she tells the others to follow her. It's the only time I exit my car so I can open the door to those three ladies. 

"Hello little ladies, how are you?" I ask them as I give a kiss to my girlfriend. She is wearing a simple white dress and her black Vans. She looks so young, wild and free and I love seeing her like that. Her black hair is on a bun and she wears golden earrings as well. 

Tonya is the first one to speak though. "Harry, we are older that you. But we are fine." 

"I don't like that I'm always the youngest in my friend groups." I say looking over at Florence, who is telling her soon to be wife to behave. 

"I'm the youngest here so please, you two, shut the fuck up. The play is about to start and we haven't even started yet." Iris opens her own door and she sits on the passenger seat. I look at Tonya and she just shrugs not knowing what is going on with my girlfriend.