six

A/N
Wattpad says that I have 55 unique readers but only 3 of you vote. That makes me think that you don't like the story. That's why I'm thinking of putting it on hold. Tell me you thoughts. But for now, please enjoy..

Iris

Today is Wednesday. That means that 4 days have passed since my date with Harry. He texted me the very same night to tell me that he had a wonderful time and asked me if I am free on Wednesday. I said yes, I wanted to so I said it. We agreed to have a second date today. But instead of going out I am going to his house. I would be lying if I told someone that I'm not anxious. I haven't dated anyone since I broke up with Emma's father. I has a few meaningless hook-ups but nothing more than that. Harry is serious about what is created between us and I want it. I have to let myself be free. 

I am at the office now and I just daydream about tonight. He said to me to dress comfortable and don't bring anything. I already bought a bottle of wine. It is the first time I'm going to his house and I really want to bring something. He said to me that he is going to cook for me and I am really excited to try it. I want to see if I am good teacher after all. 

I can't understand though why he didn't kiss me on the first date. I wanted to kiss him but he didn't make a move. If I was my younger self I would definitely kiss him first but I'm not that Iris anymore. I let myself be a mother first and a person, a woman, then. That has to change, though. 

"What are you thinking about?" Molly asks me.

"Nothing." 

"You haven't looked away since I came into the office. What's going on? Is everything going well at home?" 

"Yes, everything is alright."

"So, what's going on?" Molly and I became close friends after all this time we spend together at the office. 

"Nothing, I have work to do." I say to her so she can leave me alone with my thoughts. 

"Okay, but you know that I will learn right?" 

I don't answer her, I just laugh because I know that she is right.

"I have a date tonight." I say to her. 

"Oh my God." Molly exclaims. "Who is he? How is he? Is he good looking? You have to show me a picture."

"I will not show you a picture because I don't have one. He is a guy a met recently and he's very good looking." I answer her questions. 

"You have to tell me how it will go. Tomorrow morning before the meeting." 

"I will, don't worry."

"I'm so happy you continue your life Iris. Does he know that you have a daughter?"

"He does. He wants to meet her soon." I tell her a little white lie. 

"Oh, so it isn't the first date tonight." 

"No, it's the second. We went on a date on Saturday." 

"Saturday? Weird. Harry went on a date on Saturday." Please, God, make her don't understand anything. 

"Oh yes? I didn't know he is single." I say as casual as I can. 

"He is. We bet with Lambert that you two will end up together. It's such a pity you both found someone on the same time. I will call Lambert to tell him that we can't set you on a blind date now." She says and takes her phone out of her pocket. 

"Harry and I? How so?" 

"You look good together and everyone can see the chemistry. If things don't work out with the mystery guy, call me. I will set you up with Harry without anyone knowing."