thirteen

Iris

"Emma, darling. I want you to listen to a song." Harry tells me daughter after the dinner. We are still on Harry's house and Emma doesn't want to leave. She fell in love with Oliver and Oliver found a friend on her too. They will be inseparable. Harry doesn't want us to leave either.

"A song?" Emma asks him as she pets Oliver's head, who is laying in her thighs. We sit on the couch and try to choose another movie to watch after Coco, because apparently Harry hadn't watch it and Emma said that he had too. So they sat together and for a couple of hours and no noise was head inside this house. Oliver slept on Emma's legs while Emma was cuddling Harry, who was crying. Emma tried to make him stop weeping after the movie ended but he continued to say that it was the saddest movie he has ever seen. I'm sure that he will see it again alone to learn all the songs so he can sing them with Emma on their next car ride. 

Harry is calm now and Emma is focused on trying to choose a movie. He went to his room for a second to take his laptop so he could play As It Was to my daughter. She will be so happy when she listen to this. I'm sure. She will find a choreography in no time. 

"It's my new song. I want you to be the first one to listen to it. You will tell me if you don't like it, right?" She nods making him laugh as he presses the play button. 

Emma listens to her voice and looks at me with wide eyes. Then, she looks Harry, who smiles and waits for her reaction. She looks so happy. She listens to the song and doesn't even talk. I see her move her legs to the rhythm and Oliver moves his tail as well. 

"Do you like it?" Harry asks her and I him being anxious about her response. 

"I love it, you are amazing my friend." She hugs him and I can tell that this reaction is the one that Harry was seeking from the start. 

"Emma, do you know who talks at the start of the song?" Harry asks her again and she laughs. 

"Of course, silly. It was me!" Emma responds excited. 

"Do you want me to keep it? Your name will be at the album." He tells her and she nods. 

"I do, it's our song now." She is delighted. I can't help but laugh as Harry hugs her tight and tells her that As It Was is in fact their song. I can't believe that they have that bond. I hope it won't break ever. Harry is that role model that I want to exist on my daughter's life. "Can you play it again, please?" 

"Of course, my little darling." He presses the play and then takes her hand and stand up from the couch. They begin to dance all over the living room. 

"Come on, mumma, dance with us." Emma demands. 

"Yes, mumma." Harry tells me and helps me stand up from the place I was sitting. We dance together to As It Was and then Emma demands Canyon Moon and Sunflower. They sing the lyrics out loud and Emma knows them better that Harry. He looks at her with so much adoration in his eyes and I know that he will be a good father one day. 

I don't know if Harry wants to ever have a child. I know that now he doesn't want to. His career is at its best, he has an album to promote when it comes out, a tour and a company. 

Everything at Pleasing is perfect. We have so many ideas and we know how to promote them. I try to help at the advertisement department even if it isn't my position. Harry tells me every single day that he is glad that Molly found me.  

I take a photo of Emma and Harry dancing. Nobody can tell that the man in the picture is Harry. He is wearing a black sweater and black joggers as well. He doesn't look at the camera. He looks at the little girl in front of him smiling as she smiles back. Both of their eyes are filled with love and adoration. I decide to make it my wallpaper and I even sent it to my sister and Flo, who immediately respond with crying emojis. He is a natural, I'm sure now. No man would have been so keen on creating a bond with their girlfriend's child.