forty two

14 weeks pregnant 

Iris 

We are on our way to the OB gyn so we can see what is going on with the pregnancy. Everything feels normal. I don't have morning sickness now and I feel more happy and energetic. I think that basically my mother and Anne are the ones to blame for that. They are always around to help. 

The first day they came together, telling us that they missed us so they came to stay for a day or two. They cleaned everything in the house even though he have a house keeper to keep everything in order. They took Emma shopping so I can get some rest. Harry was in L.A because he had some last minute meetings that couldn't put off anymore. 

Pleasing is going really well. I don't work much, due to the fact that my pregnancy isn't that good and it makes me really tired. I help as much as I can but not as much as I want. Harry has a few meetings about the company too, some that I won't attend because he said that I don't have to stay up late. 

He is really careful with me and I think that Emma knows that something is going on. We'll tell her this afternoon after our visit to the OB Gyn. As I said, Harry is taking good care of me and the baby. He is always talking to them, he even sings because he believes that the baby is going to love me more so now it's the only time he can change their mind. I can't with this man. 

Today I'm starting my 14th week. I am a little stressed because of the visit in the doctor but Harry will be there with me, holding my hand and telling me that everything is going to be alright. He reminds me of that every night when we are alone and every morning to our daily affirmations with our daughter. 

Another thing that keeps me up at night is the thought that Harry's mind will change once the baby is here and he won't love Emma as much as he loves her now. Our whole lives will change once again, but this is the biggest of my fears. I don't want to hurt my daughter's feelings. I told all of my thoughts to Tonya and she said that I'm an idiot. She assured me that Harry loves Emma so much that he won't even thing about that. She guaranteed that Harry and Emma were made of being father and daughter and no other thing in this world will change their relationship. I saw this the moment she said it. Emma loved Harry way before I fell in love with him. Something inside of her told her that this man with the green eyes is her father, and she listened to it before she had the chance of getting to know him better. The fact that I fell for that said man, worked in her favor! 

The second fear I have is the fact that Harry is going to take a long break from his career. He is still writing and recording here and there but he is so ready to be home, to be a stay at home father. His career allows him to do this and he is glad that he is going to be here while his second child grows up. He said that he doesn't want to tour any time in the near future, unless the kids and I follow him, something that I find extremely difficult. That will make his fans hate me even more and curse me for marrying him, because I'm going to marry him soon!

He is talking with the boys too, the One Direction boys. Niall started a group chat not too long ago and now they are all back on friendly terms. They are texting more than before and we even hosted a dinner. Emma remembered all the times she sang to One Direction with Tonya and Harry and she said that she's a fan. She fell in love with uncle Zayn and uncle Louis. We even planned a play date with their children. 

I never expected that I'll meet One Direction and have them in my dining room, talking to me and playing with my daughter. I always forget that Harry's famous and in moments like that one is the only time I remember it. I'm really happy that Harry is coming to terms with his past life.