"Because you need snacks for your game room, we both know you'll never come out of your game room to eat, you'll sit in there all day starving." Legacy told him.

"If it's floats yo boat." Jdot rolled his eyes.

4 hours later...

"I kind of trust you with my life, and I pray you don't murder me, can you atleast hold me because I don't know where I'm walking." Legacy held onto Jdot arm.

"I'm holdin Jr." Jdot told her as they walked into a building.

"It's cold, are we inside a building?" Legacy questioned since she couldn't see cause she had on a blindfold.

"Ion know." Jdot told her making her stomp her feet which made Jdot laugh.

"Yo ass always stomping dem tiny ass feet, you think you gone cause a earthquake if you stomp?" Jdot asked while laughing.

"Shut up, Ja'Antae I'm cold and your not standing by me, you always warm." Legacy pouted.

"You chose to wear that dress and dem heels, dats yo fault." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"You're not helping." Legacy frowned.

"You can take the blind fold off na." Jdot told her as 'Say You Won't Let Go' begin playing, Legacy unwrapped the blind fold but still kept her eyes closed cause she was scared of what she was going to see.

"You can open yo eyes ma." Jdot laughed as he watched Legacy scared to open her eyes.

"I'm scared." Legacy nervously chuckled as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Surpriseee!" A bunch of people yelled shocking Legacy before a big smile formed on her face.

"This is so prettyyyyyyy, thank you." Legacy hugged Jdot.

"Happy Birthday, you growin up and shi." Jdot smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You making me sound like a baby." Legacy chuckled.

"You is to me, got my chest hurtin and shi." Jdot chuckled before they pulled out of the hug.

"Happy birthday." Channing smiled as she hugged Legacy.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled.

"Ja'Antae boy you got some taste!" Jdot dad, Tae smiled as he dapped Jdot up.

"I'm Tae, Ja'Antae father, you a beautiful young lady." Tae smiled at Legacy.

"Thank you, you guys look so much alike, the genes are strong." Legacy smiled as she chuckled.

"Real bad, hollon Dot hold Jr, and you stand by Dot." Channing told them before they did as told.

Everyone in the group looked at the three seeing they all had the same features.

"Twins fasho, just different generations." Pooter said as he smacked on some chips he took from a random 8 years old.

"Legacy baby you are so beautiful, happy birthday!" Mama Winter crushed Legacy into a hug.