Pregnant

In the end Li Mei still sold them for five cents each.

After counting the money, Chen Yi handed it to Li Mei. Seeing her expression, he couldn't help asking, "Why are you unhappy?"

"No, I'm happy to sell it for money." Li Mei forced a smile.

"Don't laugh if you don't want to." Chen Yi took her hand and squeezed her slightly, as if giving her strength.

Li Mei's heart warmed up, and the expression on her face softened, she asked,

"What do we have for lunch?"

"What do you want to eat?" Chen Yi asked.

"I want to eat meat." Li Mei touched the money in her pocket. Although the life at home is good now when Bi Gang came here, Chen Yi's cooking skills are really not very good, and she is not very good at cooking. I'm not used to the spoons and pots here, so the food I cook should not be as good as Chen Yi's.

Chen Yi dotes on Li Mei very much, "Eat as much as you want."

The two came to a restaurant and ordered a vegetarian dish and a meat dish.

I have to say that the vegetables in this restaurant are full of oil and water, and the taste is better than that of my own. Both of them ate cleanly.

After coming out of the restaurant, Li Mei felt her stomach churning, and couldn't help but bent down to support the wall and retched.

Seeing her uncomfortable appearance, Chen Yi also felt uncomfortable in his heart. He patted Li Mei's back lightly, and asked nervously, "Do you want to go to the medical clinic?"

Li Mei retched twice, waved her hands and said, "It's okay."

Chen Yi was still a little worried, "Let's go and have a look."

Li Mei just wanted to stop her, but she retched uncontrollably.

Chen Yi carried Li Mei to the hospital, "Doctor, quickly see what's wrong with my wife?"

"No hurry, no hurry." The white-haired old doctor glanced at Li Mei, who looked good, and then at Chen Yi, who was anxious, and said slowly, stroking his beard.

"Doctor, how are you?" Chen Yi asked.

The old doctor put a smile on Wanmai's eyes, "Good thing, you are going to be a father."

"Really? I'm going to be a father?" Chen Yi was stunned for a moment, caught off guard by the huge surprise.

Li Mei was also stunned for a second when she heard the words, and touched her still flat stomach with her hand, her eyes were a little more gentle, she had a child, and this little life was conceived in her stomach, a holy and strange feeling.

"This old man will prescribe you an anti-abortion medicine." The old doctor said, took the paper and pen and wrote down the anti-abortion medicine prescription, and then handed it to Chen Yi, who was still immersed in joy, " According to this prescription Go grab the medicine."

Chen Yi carefully put away the prescription, then helped Li Mei up, "I'm going to be a father."

"Yeah." Li Mei also had a happy face.

"I'll carry you, don't get tired from walking." Chen Yi squatted down and asked Li Mei to lie on top.

"It's okay, I'm pregnant just now, and I won't be tired from walking." Li Mei felt a little embarrassed when everyone around her looked at them, and she patted Chen Yi on the shoulder.

"Come up quickly." Chen Yi maintained his posture.

In the end, Li Mei obediently lay on Chen Yi's generous and strong back, with her arms around Chen Yi's neck.

After walking for a while, seeing that Chen Yi was sweating, Li Mei asked, "Are you tired? Why don't you let me down?"

Chen Yi shook his head, "I'm not tired. Just lie down obediently."

At this moment, his whole body is full of inexhaustible strength, how could he be tired?

As long as he thought that the woman he was carrying was his wife and was pregnant with his child, he felt that life would be beautiful.

--