Want To Fuck You (h)

Li Mei got into the bed after washing and taking off her clothes.

Chen Yi silently blew out the candles and went to bed.

On the day when Li Mei came through, Chen Yi touched her once, and Chen Yi didn't touch her for the next few days. Li Mei was almost used to the two of them simply sleeping with their backs hugged, so when Chen Yi put his hands on her, she It was just that Zhuang Shi relaxed after a moment.

Chen Yi pressed his fiery body against Li Mei's neck, and exhaled two hot breaths, "My lady, I want to fuck you."

Li Mei's ears were burning, and the man's breath surrounded her, and she felt her body go weak, and the image of being eaten and wiped clean by the man that day came back to her mind.

Her silence was understood by Chen Yi as tacit consent, after all women are thin-skinned.

With Li Mei's acquiescence, Chen Yi's hand movements also became bolder, sliding into the clothes from the hem, slowly and erotically touching Li Mei's delicate skin.

"Hmm..." Li Mei couldn't help moaning when her buttocks touched the hot, thick and thick thing.

Chen Yi's lips fell on Li Mei's neck and kissed again and again, and his hands also touched Li Mei's nipples, rubbing them constantly, and poking Li Mei's buttocks through the clothes with Shi Geng's surname from time to time.

Although Li Mei's Naizi couldn't be seen, the feeling in his hand was so good that he could imagine that Kong Rou, who was like white tofu, was held in his hand, and the pink and tender hole head stood up because of the stimulation, tempting people to eat.

The more he thought about it, the more hopeful Chen Yi became. He was no longer satisfied with touching Naiko, but wanted to eat that piece of tender tofu dotted with pink.

He turned Li Mei over, and then pressed himself on top, hurriedly stripped off Li Mei's clothes and apron, and immediately opened his mouth to swallow Naozi who was standing upright, sucking and licking with his tongue around the hole halo.

The fat and hot tongue kept licking, and the tongue coating scraped the delicate skin. Li Mei couldn't help but hugged his head, but Yu refused to greet him, "Um...don't...don't lick ..."

Her lower body was already drenched, she twisted her body impatiently, her legs folded and rubbed against each other, the little shrine was even more empty.

Chen Yi touched Li Mei's pussy with one hand, stained his hand with lewd water, kneaded two lips, and directly inserted two fingers into it.

"Scratch, it's wet again!" He raised his head from Li Mei's forehead, kissed Li Mei's open lips, and kissed her tenderly.

Different from the tenderness above, the hands below were twitching quickly, and the sound of water making Li Mei moved even more, "Um... ah... ah... no... ...too fast... slow down..."

After Li Mei sprayed water once, Chen Yi pulled out his fingers, took off his pants, knelt between Li Mei's legs, and held the purple-black Dajiba, which was as thick as a baby's arm, against Li Mei's dripping The lewd little Shiguchi .

"I'm going to fuck it in." Chen Yi finished his sentence, pinched Li Mei's waist, lifted his hips and raised his hips, the ghost's head pierced the mouth, and the thick and long body pushed open the tenderness inch by inch , and fucked in .

"Hmm...ah.....it's too big..." Li Mei frowned at the feeling of her stomach being stretched open.

Men like women to say that they are big on the bed. After Chen Yi heard the words, he changed his previous gentleness and fucked him hard. The ghost head directly broke the opening of the uterus, leaving only two static sacs against her cunt mouth .

--