Eat Meat (h)

"En." Li Mei replied, she was also sleepy, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

After living like this for a month with only soup and no meat, Chen Yi finally couldn't bear it anymore.

Nothing could be seen during the day, but after the two of them lay on the bed at night, Chen Yi's hand holding Li Mei began to become irregular.

Li Mei just snorted softly, but did not stop Chen Yi.

"Keep your voice down, the child is asleep." Li Mei did not forget to tell Chen Yi before losing consciousness.

Chen Yi buried his head in Li Mei's chest and sucked Naishui, "I know."

After finishing speaking, she continued to smoke Nai, as if she had never drank Nai, Li Mei felt pain and pleasure, and the pleasure came and went, leaving her brain with no time to think about anything else.

Chen Yi's hand separated Li Mei's legs, pulled off her pants, and touched Li Mei's wet little mouth. He was not in a hurry to push it in, but pulled the fat lips with his two fingers. , From time to time, use your fingers to dig the small mouth.

Xiaochen's water flowed more and more, and it wet Chen Yi's palm. He raised his head from Li Mei's face, and there were white stains on the corner of his mouth. He sucked Li Mei's earlobe in his mouth and played with it again, " Yes Don't you really want Dajiba?"

Li Mei's small shrine was very empty, but Chen Yi didn't go in. She was a little anxious. Hearing Chen Yi's question, she opened her mouth, "Well... I want to..."

"What are you thinking?" Chen Yi suddenly put two fingers in.

It was suddenly filled, and Li Mei groaned in comfort, "Mmm...ah... so comfortable..."

"There is something more comfortable for you later, tell me, and I'll give it to you, okay?" Chen Yi's fingers moved in and out quickly, twitching the little scorpion, because it was so fast that he couldn't The young man's armpit was splashed out.

"Um...ah...ah...ah...a big jiba..."

"Scratch!" Chen Yi cursed secretly, pulled out his fingers, pulled Li Mei's leg to the maximum, and fucked it with his rocky and thick dick. Arrived at Shikou.

"Ah...it's too deep..." Chen Yi's dick was thick and big, filling Li Mei's small mouth completely, and an indescribable sense of satisfaction rose from the bottom of his heart.

Before Chen Yi moved, Li Mei couldn't bear it any longer. She actively twisted her waist to manipulate Chen Yi's genitals that were stuck in her cunt.

Chen Yi had been a vegetarian for so long, and wanted to fuck him like crazy, Li Mei still tempted him in such a slutty way, even a man couldn't help it, "Fuck you so scratchy, so scratchy!"

Chen Yi pinched Li Mei's waist with both hands, holding Li Mei's swollen buttocks in his mouth just now, waving his thick and long penis deep into his crotch again and again, he fucked hard and hard, if it wasn't for Li Mei's waist was supported by him, and he might fly out of him.

The quick pumping made the lewd water be ground into white foam and stain the joints of the two.

Because she was worried about the two children, Li Mei bit her lip and endured, not letting herself scream too loudly.

Instead, it aroused Chen Yi's hope, "Call it out, I like to hear it."

"Hmmm...no...too soon...to be fucked..." Chen Yi's words made Li Mei's mouth open.

"It's fast enough to make you feel good. You suck so tightly, it's fine." Chen Yi panted heavily, with beads of sweat dripping from his body, and suddenly accelerated the speed of pumping.

--

Time Traveling: Marrying A Peasantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें