Season Finale

The sun went straight through the window to the big bed in the room.

The sun shines on the face of the woman on the bed, quiet and peaceful.

Suddenly the woman on the bed sat up startled, Li Mei felt a lot more at ease looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar environment.

She picked up the phone next to her and checked the time, it was 9:00 in the morning.

Was she just having a dream?

But why is it so real?

Li Mei couldn't tell the difference for a while, but these are not important anymore.

It's a good thing she doesn't go to work on Saturday, otherwise she might be late.

She bought a movie ticket for tonight yesterday, and planned to go to the movie alone to relax.

Li Mei got out of bed, and after a simple wash, she made breakfast for herself first, and then started tidying up the house and cleaning.

After finishing all this, it was already past one o'clock in the afternoon. After cleaning for several hours, Li Mei was also tired and didn't bother to cook. She just made a bucket of instant noodles and ate.

Then I washed my hair, changed my clothes, put on light makeup, and went out with my bag.

Because the movie was at night, Li Mei went to the shopping mall first, and bought two lipsticks, which cost her a few hundred.

Tired of shopping, Li Mei went to a Jia Nai tea shop and drank a cup of Nai Cha. It was almost time to watch before going to the cinema.

She went a little early, and there were only a few scattered people sitting in the cinema.

Li Mei found her own number and sat down. The movie was still about ten minutes away, so Li Mei looked down at her phone and didn't notice a tall man sitting next to her.

When she heard the sound of the movie playing, she raised her head and accidentally glanced at the man next to her.

She widened her eyes in shock, and shouted uncontrollably, "Chen Yi."

When the man next to her heard her surprised voice and turned to look at him, Chen Yi couldn't believe that he really found her here.

Chen Yi: "It's me."

Li Mei wept with joy, she thought it was just a dream.

Chen Yi gently wiped her tears with his hands, "Don't cry."

It turned out that after Li Mei died, Chen Yi went to the temple to burn incense. After drawing lots, the master interpreted the lottery for him and told him that she was still alive, but in another world.

Then he came to this utterly strange world, with its oddities mentioned occasionally.

Later, after staying for a long time, he realized that this place turned out to be a world thousands of years later, that is, modern times, and this place was much more advanced than his era.

He didn't find her the first year he came, and he didn't find her the second year he came.

Now he finally found her.

The two of them didn't watch the movie, they ran out of the cinema holding hands, they were talking to each other.

In the end, Li Mei was pulled into his car by Chen Yi, and she said that she would live at his house at night, and said that they were husband and wife, and they should live together.

Li Mei didn't know what to say, but she realized that in modern times, this man has learned to be smooth-tongued.

But she still liked it a lot.

Li Mei sat in the co-pilot and looked at Chen Yi, who was looking at the car seriously. He didn't expect that Chen Yi, who had short hair, looked a little handsome.

On Monday, Chen Yi asked Li Mei to ask for leave, and took her directly to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the marriage certificate. The speed can be said to be very fast.

end

no extra

If you are interested in writing the next book "The Princess Has Been Reduced to a Military Prostitute h", you can go and have a look.

thanks for your support

--