Give Birth To A Child

Seeing Li Mei staring straight at his jib, the top of Chen Yi's jib twitched twice, spilling out of his armpits, "Forget about me fucking to death, look at the jib and get scratchy?" Men always like to use it on the bed . That kind of vulgar language seems to stimulate them more, although Chen Yi is an honest person under the bed.

With a low growl, Chen Yi hugged Li Mei's waist, pointed his ghost head at the slightly open and dripping little Shipo, and with a puff, he went into the hole with one shot, breaking through layers of tenderness and directly fucked Li Mei's shallow and narrow body. of the uterus.

"Ah...it's too big...it's pushed to the uterus...um...ah...it's going to break..." Li Mei narrowed her eyes because of the push. The pleasure from Xiao Cheng was too intense. Although Chen Yi controlled her waist, Li Mei's body trembled from such a fierce impact, and Nai Zi, who had been rubbed by Chen Yi before the attack, also shook twice, with layers of holes Lang saw that Chen Yi was full of dark fire.

"Scratch, how did the baby get so big? Is there water in it?" Chen Yi's crotch was wet and tight, and he still had Li Mei's baby in his mouth, like a baby. Like sucking from the female hole, sucking and chewing, the pleasure from Xiaoshi has already made Li Mei's brain flawless to think, and the stimulation from the mouth is even more unbearable for her.

"Um...ah...ah...ah...no...don't...too fast..." Li Mei shook her head, her mouth was open, revealing a face-lifting expression . Moaning red-eared, the chin in his mouth moistened along the corner of his mouth.

"Scratch, how can you feel good when you are unhappy? Huh?" Chen Yi pushed his buttocks hard, and directly pushed open the opening of the uterus and fucked in.

"Ah...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blank.

The lewd water inside is more abundant, Meirou is softer and more flexible, and the ghost head is tightly absorbed as soon as it enters, making Chen Yi's scalp numb. He stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Li Mei's nipples, " Be good, relax, don't clamp so tightly."

Hearing Li Mei's words, Xiao Cheng's grip tightened even more, "Uh...huh...go out..."

The uterus was poked open, Li Mei only felt pain and pleasure.

"Damn it, scratch it!" Chen Yi almost couldn't hold back his body when he was pinched, and he slapped Li Mei Naizi, leaving a deep red palm print on Bai Nen's Naizi.

The lower body twitched crazily, each time bringing out a little bit of crimson tenderness and lewd water.

The crackling sound, the vulgar scolding of the man, and the lascivious moaning of the woman intertwined, making Chen Yi's desire even more inflated.

Looking at Li Mei who was fucked by his Jiba so much that he didn't know where to go, the man Chen Yi's self-esteem was greatly satisfied.

He held Li Mei in his arms and pumped it a few hundred times quickly, and then he came out from the depths of the uterus, "Ah! Scratch! I give you all the body! Give me a baby."

The scorching static armpits were stimulated against the sensitive inner wall of the uterus. Li Mei lifted her waist and abdomen, and the trembling uterus also sprayed a large stream of lewd water on Chen Yi's ghost head, which made his tailbone dizzy. b.

After venting, Chen Yi lay on Li Mei's body and gasped for breath. The semi-soft penis was still stuck in Li Mei's cunt, and the so many armpits that had been inserted just now were also blocked in the uterus. Li Mei felt uncomfortable . Pushing him gently, "You pull it out... um... huh... it's too bloated..."

--