Original Owner's Husband

This body is a little thin, and the two sweet potatoes I ate at noon don't care about my hunger at all. In addition, after working all afternoon, Li Mei sat and rested for a while and was hungry again. She got up and went to the kitchen, planning to feed herself. Cook something to eat. When she was cleaning the kitchen just now, she saw a few potatoes piled up in a corner.

Li Mei had never used this kind of stove before. She basically used a gas stove before time traveling. She didn't know how to use this kind of firewood stove. She didn't even know how to make a fire.

After working for a long time, she didn't light the fire, and she was a little discouraged, or she could just eat it raw.

It was almost dark before Chen Yitian came back from the field with a hoe on his shoulders. Because it was getting dark, he opened the yard door and didn't pay much attention to the clean and tidy yard. He was attracted by the faint candlelight in the kitchen.

He twisted his lips, put down the hoe and walked towards the kitchen.

He was a little surprised, why did he go to the kitchen so diligently today?

Chen Yi's parents died when he was young, and he was the only one in the family. If it weren't for the support of everyone in the village, he would not have survived.

It's just that his family is poor, and he doesn't have much ambition, he just wants his wife to be hot on the kang.

But a daughter-in-law is not so easy to marry, not to mention that Chen Yi's family is poor and white, and the family only has one mu of land. He couldn't get his wife's dowry money at all, so he had been a bachelor for many years, finally saved a few taels of silver, and he used the money to marry his wife.

The daughter-in-law looks beautiful, but she has a bad temper, and Chen Yi doesn't care too much. He actually knows that he is many years older than her, and his family is poor. People are willing to marry girls to him, and those widows don't look down on him.

As for the daughter-in-law he married, it was an accident. Rather than marrying it, he sold it. He spent money to buy it from the trafficker, and the trafficker seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of it. He didn't ask him to add more money.

He looked at the soft body, and thought it should be the kind of maid in the mansion.

Chen Yi has a good temper when he is out of the house. Even if the daughter-in-law he married does nothing at home, he never said a word to her, leaving all the good ones to her.

Chen Yi stood at the door of the kitchen and watched Li Mei who was sitting in front of the stove without making a sound. His eyes were full of doubts, and he looked at her seriously. Seeing that she was still staring at the flint for a while, he walked in, "I Come cook."

The sudden sound frightened Li Mei almost to death. She never thought that there was a man in the original owner's house, because she didn't find the man's clothes when she cleaned the yard and house.

How good this is, there is only one room, one bed, two people must sleep on the same bed, so the identity of this man is self-evident, he is the husband of the original owner.

As a mother who has had a single child for more than 20 years, there is nothing more shocking than Bi suddenly having an extra husband.

She stood up and took a few steps back, laughing unnaturally, she didn't know how the original owner and her husband got along, and she had no experience of being alone with a man, so she said dryly under Chen Yi's gaze: " You are back."

Chen Yi glanced at her in surprise. When he entered the room just now, he saw that the kitchen was tidied up. She was the only one in the house. She must have tidied it up. I don't know why she suddenly became so diligent today.